First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
How's it going guys,

Im in the process of picking up a 2018 4dr in CBP.
Right now the dealer has a black for me to purchase but I have been contemplating ordering the HFP package.
Mainly for the suspension and lip/skirts to be honest.
I know they can be ordered separately and cheaper from collegehills but I read that the labor is about 8-10 hours just for the suspension and the front lip needs the front bumper to be removed which is crazy to me.
I'm trying to see if I can get the dealer to just separately order the suspension but not sure if it can be done.

So is the suspension worth it?
Is the buying the package from the dealer worth it?

sorry if some of these questions have been answered already, I tried searching the forum as much as I could before posting.

Thanks.
Sponsored

3925blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si sedan
Country flag
The suspension alone can be ordered. I tried to get it on mine but they wouldn't budge on it's price. Expect about $2500 installed for it. Skirts, lip, wheels, etc. are all extra. It's something like $6k for the whole shebang.

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I understand the desire to roll everything into the financing, otherwise you may not be able to do it. IMO cost completely destroys one of the main selling points of the Si (value). For that money you could build out the car with true performance upgrades, or just start with a better car. I really like the Si ... at $22-23k ... once you start jacking up the price it does not make nearly as much sense.

That said, I may do the front lip at some point. Haha.
Sponsored

Last edited: