MoaRPowah

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Hello wonderful folks civicx. Been learning from and browsing this site for a while now and it's about time I became a member since I purchased my (new to me) 2017 Civic Si sedan last month.

A little about me: I'm from Bay Area (Norcal) and grew up around cars so I am no stranger to building and tuning cars.
I have had the opportunity to own and build a 2001 Integra Type R, 1992 Acura NSX, E46 M3, 2003 "bug eye" WRX and an 8th gen Civic Si. All were amazing vehicles and a pleasure to own.

However, with being married, buying a house and 2 kids later, I went into Toyota Sienna mode. Long story short, I finally convinced the wife to let me trade in the van. I promised no more racing so I advertised the Civic Si as a practical "fun" car that gets good gas mileage.

Since I have been driving a van for the past 4 years, I didn't know what to expect out of the Si since it's a small 1.5 turbo. However after test driving one for about 15 minutes, I was sold. I bought the car that same day and couldn't be happier. No it's not as raw as an Integra Type R or have the driving dynamics of an NSX, but it's an amazing car. I think it is better as a whole than any previous Civic Si that came before it.

Anyway, I managed to convince my wife to give me a $500 budget for the car. What do you guys think? I can do KTuner with TSP stage 1 or Eibach Pro Kit (I will install myself) and maybe an intake. I already did tint and resonator delete just to get some kind of sound.
Sponsored