New Ktuner Release (1.0.8.1) - On the Fly Map Switching & More!

thebigm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
So if we have a sport touring can we use the multiple mapping with our "Econ" button. I would love to have the basic one set for Econ mode and than when I take it off go to a sportier mode.
Will this update due what I want it to do?
@KTuner
Sponsored

250GTCalifornia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
How does BBG affect the three different tunes? If I had selected different boost targets for each of the three tunes, but my BBG is the same for all three tunes doesn't the BBG effectively make the three tunes only switch the "Turbo Responsiveness"?

raynist

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Cosmic Blue Civic EX-T Manual
Country flag
BBG limits boost as an override to the boost targets. BBG should be higher than the targets in the areas you're not wanting BBG to override.
If I have 3 different tunes loaded that can be switched on the fly and one has boost by gear set that has no bearing on the other 3 tunes does it? My version doesn’t have that functionality yet but just wondering and also think that was what was being asked above.

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
Question: it's been a while since I ran an update on my KTuner software, but I just updated to this latest version with the OTF map switching. I noticed that in the Quick Adjustments page, some of the turbo response settings seem to be missing. I don't remember exactly what was there before, but I thought that there was a Partial Throttle Boost Response option? Has this been integrated into the Turbo Responsiveness option?