New Ktuner Release (1.0.8.1) - On the Fly Map Switching & More!

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Big news on the Ktuner front:

Version 1.0.8.1
16+ Civic 1.5T

• Flex Fuel Added To 5AG-P5x, 5AG-P7x, 5AA-M5x
    17+ Civic 1.5T Si

• On The Fly Adjustable Launch Limiter Via Cruise Control

• On The Fly Map Switching Via Cruise Control
    V1.2 Firmware 1.0.10

• Saves On The Fly Tune choice and loads at key on
    V2 Firmware 1.0.14

• Saves On The Fly Tune choice and loads at key on
:thumbsup:
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Wow that's impressive. Still waiting for Hondata to give us base 1.5 turbo guys some features. Any features. I gotta admit I'm a little jealous.

So does this mean you basically can have 3 different tunes at the push of a button (cruise, normal, eco/sport)?

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Wow that's impressive. Still waiting for Hondata to give us base 1.5 turbo guys some features. Any features. I gotta admit I'm a little jealous.

So does this mean you basically can have 3 different tunes at the push of a button (cruise, normal, eco/sport)?
Yes, all with separate boost target levels and turbo responsiveness settings. So you can go from mild, daily driver 87 octane, to wild higher octane and still incorporate flex fuel integration adjustments as well. More to come and this will make its way to the non-Si models, too.

raynist

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Cosmic Blue Civic EX-T Manual
Country flag
Yes, all with separate boost target levels and turbo responsiveness settings. So you can go from mild, daily driver 87 octane, to wild higher octane and still incorporate flex fuel integration adjustments as well. More to come and this will make its way to the non-Si models, too.

Wow! This sounds amazing and exactly what I am looking to do!!!

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Wow! This sounds amazing and exactly what I am looking to do!!!
I couldn't give it away in our conversation since it wasn't released, but yes this will help you out a lot!

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe 91 Talon TSI AWD 6262 280's N20 and 87 Buick Regal T 6776bb built N20
Yeah im really contemplating a switch... been waiting on a new mobile update for ever. Still cant use on my 18 nav system. Hate I ever judged ktuner.

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Yeah im really contemplating a switch... been waiting on a new mobile update for ever. Still cant use on my 18 nav system. Hate I ever judged ktuner.
In all fairness, while our app works on the head units just fine, the 18s can't successfully pair to our devices. That means the 18s can't connect with our app yet either. Don't let that be your deciding factor at this point.

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe 91 Talon TSI AWD 6262 280's N20 and 87 Buick Regal T 6776bb built N20
In all fairness, while our app works on the head units just fine, the 18s can't successfully pair to our devices. That means the 18s can't connect with our app yet either. Don't let that be your deciding factor at this point.
I know. Any update to the mobile app. Mainly adding knock control to the gauges not just data list (seems to be perty important). I'm overall still happy with the car but I try to look for the good in things.

Alexander

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic hatchback Sport+ 2018
Country flag
I have a 2018 hatchback sport, but it works fine on my headunit. Pairing and connection is no problem.

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
I have a 2018 hatchback sport, but it works fine on my headunit. Pairing and connection is no problem.
We've heard this from a few different people, but since not all seem to be able to pair we're still keeping the same info out there for now.

RedFK8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' CTR
Country flag
@KTuner are we gonna get the on the fly launch limiter option via cruise control too for the CTRs with the next update? Can’t wait to see what you guys have in store for us.

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
@KTuner are we gonna get the on the fly launch limiter option via cruise control too for the CTRs with the next update? Can’t wait to see what you guys have in store for us.
No, not in the next update.
Sponsored