aldksgo

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 R-24920, '14 FB2, '10 Impreza 2.5i
Country flag
Well I purchased a 2020 Civic Si Sedan about a month ago. First new car for myself since 1989. Driven lots of honda's in the past and strayed for a while but am back now. Love everything about the car except for the throttle hang and the HDMI plug hanging out the back. Here I am on the big day! I am a hot rodder at hart so have a few plans for the car. Just ordered a cold air intake and am thinking about different exhaust. I am definitely going to do a Hondata or K-Tuner as soon as my ecu is supported. Planning to do Autocross and track days once in a while also. That may lead to new tires. I am sure other things will come up as time goes on. Looking forward to interacting with the community here and see what others are doing.

5QkdOJQ.jpg
Nice choice! My father loves his 19 SI. Excited to see what you end up doing to yours.
Sponsored

hwgunner

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Nice choice! My father loves his 19 SI. Excited to see what you end up doing to yours.
My son, 14, said the first thing I need to do is lower it. I told him that will need to wait til someone figures out the adjustable suspension but that it was something in the back of my mind.

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not new here... I used to own a 2016 Civic Touring. Had quite a few issues with the car back then, and decided to cut my losses and trade it. Made the mistake of buying a first model year.

Long story short, I went and had a TON of life changes in the last year, I was in the market for a manual car (had to be sedan, have a 2 year old) and was not interested in keeping my SUV any longer.

Now, I'm picking up my new White 2019 Civic Si on Saturday, last one on their lot and got some decent discounts. I originally went to try out the Accord Sport 2.0 6MT, but they had none in stock, so I tried the Civic Si, and fell in love.

Super stoked and excited to be back here on this forum after a few years. Not a good picture but I'll get more when i pick it up Saturday. I plan on getting the clear side markers again like I did for my 2016 Touring, and probably will get some door sill trim as well. Otherwise, maybe some decals and LED lights in the back and inside like I did before.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! Civic Si

aldksgo

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 R-24920, '14 FB2, '10 Impreza 2.5i
Country flag
Not new here... I used to own a 2016 Civic Touring. Had quite a few issues with the car back then, and decided to cut my losses and trade it. Made the mistake of buying a first model year.

Long story short, I went and had a TON of life changes in the last year, I was in the market for a manual car (had to be sedan, have a 2 year old) and was not interested in keeping my SUV any longer.

Now, I'm picking up my new White 2019 Civic Si on Saturday, last one on their lot and got some decent discounts. I originally went to try out the Accord Sport 2.0 6MT, but they had none in stock, so I tried the Civic Si, and fell in love.

Super stoked and excited to be back here on this forum after a few years. Not a good picture but I'll get more when i pick it up Saturday. I plan on getting the clear side markers again like I did for my 2016 Touring, and probably will get some door sill trim as well. Otherwise, maybe some decals and LED lights in the back and inside like I did before.

Civic Si.jpg
Sucks to go through all the car issues back then but I'm sure you'll love the new ride. Like I mentioned a couple posts up, my father loves his. I've driven it a few times and it's very fun.

RKS17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G37s
Country flag
Waiting for a 2020 Si sedan in Modern Steel (cycled through a few colors). We are buying it for our 16 y.o. (and 14 y.o in a couple years) since we are done playing Uber. I looked at a new Corolla SE and used Si but saving at most $2K didn't seem worth it. Currently teaching my kid to drive a manual on my G37 with a stage 2 clutch so the Civic should be easy.

OZCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 honda civic VTI-L
Country flag
Hi all I am from Melbourne Australia. I purchased my 2018 honda civic VTI-L back in February and finally signed up for this civicx after months of reading posts. This website has given me the confidence to mod my car for the first time and I am very happy with the fun I am having.

Rozer95

First Name
Rosario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 1.5 Sport+ MY 2020
Country flag
Hey there, I'm new here. I purchased my brilliant blue metallic Honda Civic MY 2020 Sport+ 1.5 manual transmission euro version a couple of days ago and now I'm waiting for it to arrive in the shop. As now I've been driving my dad's 2004 Ford Focus TDCI 100 hp but it's actually not enough for my needs, reason why I bought the 182 hp version. What else to say. I'm 24 years old from Italy and I've been in love with sporty/JDM cars since ever.
Big fan of the Fast and Furious and Need For Speed brands. :)

10gencivlxfresh

Mr. Fresh
First Name
Mr. Fresh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civlc LX Sedan
Country flag
Hi

Joining the CivicX community with a 2020 Honda Civic LX that I picked up yesterday after trading in a 2010 Subaru Impreza! Hoping to learn a lot more about the car on the forums.

OflQYAG.jpg

Switched to a set of winter wheels immediately after

o4piSYu.jpg
Nice, I just bought one last week in Aegean Blue. Will post in a minute.

10gencivlxfresh

Mr. Fresh
First Name
Mr. Fresh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civlc LX Sedan
Country flag
Hello all. Glad to be a part of the forums. Just purchased a 2019 Civic LX Sedan, Aegean Blue, I-VTEC DOHC. This is my second Civic, the first was a '90 LX Sedan that served me well for 7 years. Looking to learn a lot here, and hope to do some nice mods to mine along the way. I'm in the DC Metro area. If there are in any regular meetups happening on the weekend, please let me know about them Happy Holidays to all!

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! F9ADBEF1-

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_2910

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_3084

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_3099

DoctorC

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring in Sonic Gray
Country flag
My name is Chris from the South Bay, Ca. I wanted to do some research into the Honda Hatch before buying and the last major car purchase I made (08 g35 sedan) I got hooked on making the most out of it with simple mods and fun upgrades as well as getting a head start on any issues I come across so joining a good forum seemed like the right thing to do :)

From what I've read, I should have a good time in my future 2020 hatch. Seems I need to be a little more mindful with a turbo now as I've only ever had NA cars. But all in all I'm stoked to see what I can do with this car in a few months if life doesnt throw me any curve balls between now and then.

W52370

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport; 2013 Scion FR-S
Country flag
Hi All,

From Toronto Canada, and just purchased a 2020 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT in Aegean Blue. Previously, I was in a Scion FR-S, but due to growing family, I need the extra room and doors. Wife has been harassing me to get rid of the FRS for 5 years, she finally won. =)

arbies

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Blue Civic Sedan Touring
Country flag
Howdy everyone,

I'm Scott from Austin, TX. I had a 2015 Fit, and wanted my next car to be a Civic Type R, but I'd rather wait for the next restyle since it's (maybe) around the corner soon. Instead, I got a white 2019 Civic Sedan EX-L for now.

The Civic is sooo much sportier than the Fit (obviously!). First thing I did was change out the ugly, orange side-markers for smoked LED ones. Just got the KTuner v2 this morning, and flashed the dual/21psi, and having a blast with it! Rear diffuser with two holes for exhaust tips just arrived as well. Next stop is the muffler shop. Smoked LED tailights are also arriving soon.

C10MaX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
Hey everyone, my name is Roger from Anaheim, CA. Had an 08' Civic EX but had to ditch that one for a white 2016 Civic LX a couple weeks ago. Love the new ride! Been looking for a good 10th gen forum to get ideas and share ideas as well. Looking forward to the experience here!
Sponsored