AUTO PARTS
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.[site banned for spam]
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC
Country flag
Hello everyone, OEDRO is a new vendor here, from Washington, A company focuses on auto parts.
Sponsored

Last edited:

LeatherNeck0331

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Greetings and Salutations! My name is Steve and a new member from Jackson, Mississippi. I have a 2019 Civic Sport with a CVT, wishing I would have went with the six speed manual.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_1190

anthonylifts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe LXP
Country flag
Hello all,

Just got a 2016 Coupe LXP in MSM. Car looks beautiful, plan on getting it tinted Saturday. :headbang:

MaTtKs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey everybody. Long time Honda owner here (87 CRX, 99 SI, 07 Civic EX, 11 CRZ) and just picked up my 2020 SI Coupe last week. Dropping it back off for the full HFP package this coming week (wheels will be done separately since the package no longer comes with tires, which is annoying). Windows will be tinted next weekend. Really love it so far.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_0066

BlackPearl_SI_FC1

IG: @black_pearl_si
First Name
Nolan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan (FC1)
Country flag
Hey everyone. Names Nolan. I’ve got a 2018 Si Sedan with a few basic mods so far. Skunk2 weighted shift knob, PRL Cobra CAI (street MAF) and swift spec r lowering springs. I’ve got some König Dekagrams, gloss bronze, wrapped in some federals on the way right now and I will be slowly piecing my build together throughout the next year. Short term Plans are GReddy intercooler, upgraded radiator, PRL FP/Catted Downpipe(I live in CA so I gotta at least try to stay compliant) and I’m leaning towards the GReddy supreme sp catback. I like the 27won tone a lot though, so if I find a good deal on one, I may go that route. Ktuner and acuity short shifter would be the last two things on the short term list. Otherwise, I want to eventually get the big turbo kit from PRL as well, GReddy front lip, some decent and functional skirts, and fine tune the suspension. I’m leaning towards the BC Racing coilovers but not ruling out bagging it. My plan is to go full bolt ons running a ktuner and the stage 1 tune as to not blow up my motor, then tinker with the suspension more with some different control arms, sway and strut bars etc.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! D01949D4-6803-41E7-B27F-226E4978317E

BlackPearl_SI_FC1

IG: @black_pearl_si
First Name
Nolan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan (FC1)
Country flag
Hey everybody. Long time Honda owner here (87 CRX, 99 SI, 07 Civic EX, 11 CRZ) and just picked up my 2020 SI Coupe last week. Dropping it back off for the full HFP package this coming week (wheels will be done separately since the package no longer comes with tires, which is annoying). Windows will be tinted next weekend. Really love it so far.

IMG_0066.jpg
Honda really stepped their game up on those wheels and the LED’s.

iryda2222

First Name
Tomasz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2020 Sedan
Country flag
Regards Tomek from Poland I have a Honde ex-T sedan, and I found that this forum is very good

Upstop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Civic Si Coupe / 12 Altima Coupe / 02 CBR 954RR
Country flag
Hello all, thanks for letting me join. I just purchased a 2020 Si coupe and am in waiting mode for it to arrive. First time Honda owner in the auto but have owned many Honda motorcycles over the years. Just wanted to say hello.

Shonuff

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan/2019 CR-V/2012 Civic EX Sedan
Country flag
Hi All,

Just joined well now...I've been in and around Honda's for a long time. I've had some EG's and EK's mostly. I work at a Honda dealership here in Ontario (Canada) and just today bought that lovely black Si sedan in my avatar! I'm excited to be back in the fold now with factory boost!
I look forward to learning all I can from you wonderful ppl!

Cheers!

thewalrus

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring (6pd); 2019 Honda Fit
Country flag
Just joined the forum (and just - as in 4 hours ago) purchased a 2019 Civic Hatch Sport Touring (red) with the 6 speed manual. This is the next in a line of Hondas that I've owned - including my first (new) car - a 2008 Civic LX Coupe, an CR-Z, and the white Fit that my wife and I currently share. The car has to be transported down from a dealer a few hundred km a way - but the wait is worth it.

I was pretty torn between this and an Si Sedan that they had on the lot. I really loved the Si's shifter, and the additional power would have been cool, but the extra space in the hatch won me over - we do a lot of road tripping around Vancouver Island, and I scuba dive an awful lot at a number of local sites, so the practicality was necessary. Pictures will come when the car arrives, mid next week.

AzGRN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi everyone and thank you for adding me. First time Civic owner here. I have had a few Odysseys over the last 13 years and decided to park that and get something sporty. Just put my first 1000 miles on my white 2019 Hatchback Ex and loving it. Looking to get some ideas on some small customizations to do to my new baby. Haven't done much with her than add my favorite color to the interior. Looking around it seems like a very knowledge group. Good to be here.

aaronx2320

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
Hi, Aaron here from Maiden, NC (near Charlotte)

Purchased an LX on Friday, kind of wishing I had gone with a sport now but I'm stuck in the LX for the foreseeable future. Still an upgrade from my Chevy Colorado I traded in.

hwgunner

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Well I purchased a 2020 Civic Si Sedan about a month ago. First new car for myself since 1989. Driven lots of honda's in the past and strayed for a while but am back now. Love everything about the car except for the throttle hang and the HDMI plug hanging out the back. Here I am on the big day! I am a hot rodder at hart so have a few plans for the car. Just ordered a cold air intake and am thinking about different exhaust. I am definitely going to do a Hondata or K-Tuner as soon as my ecu is supported. Planning to do Autocross and track days once in a while also. That may lead to new tires. I am sure other things will come up as time goes on. Looking forward to interacting with the community here and see what others are doing.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 5QkdOJQ
Sponsored