First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_0088
Hi all! Picked up a lease on this 2019 Civic Si Coupe. Love the car, though I'm starting to wonder if it's cursed. Got hit on the street last month (this was the most readily available photo I had). Today I had a major issue that I plan to address in its own separate thread....but the silver lining is that I found this forum while searching the internet. Looking forward to exploring what's available here, and interacting with y'all!
Sponsored

U.S.C

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
What’s up everyone. I have been look around here and finally decided to join. I bought my 2019 civic hatchback in late February of this year and love it. I have done a few things so far to it but plan on doing much more. I’m from so cal as well.
Things so far!!
JNC 0016 wheels 18x8.5 35offset
Silver NRG extended lugs
Red NRG spikes for lugs
Red Painted brake calipers
Cheap front lip from local shop.
Home made side skirts
Carbon fiber side mirror overlays
Window rain guards
Led headlights
Blinking break lights
Blacked out side markers
Red JDM badges front and back
Red JDM badge for the steering wheel
Red and black leather shifter cover
Battery tie down
Engine bay side panels
Honda engine cover
I think that’s it so far. Got a lot more to come soon. Here is a pic of her so far.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 0988EF85-7608-4EFC-845F-6F2E4C658160

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! EC0C833B-8C41-4FE4-A521-63A1A1F65661

MR. TwoSix

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI Coupe, 2018 Ram 1500
Country flag
MR. TwoSix checking in. I just picked up a 2019 Coupe SI and this is my first Honda. I'm pretty impressed with the quality of the build and the features included with the car. Coming from a modded Fiesta ST the civic is a big step up.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_20190518_201502

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_20190518_201804

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! InkedIMG_20190518_201610_LI

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 2018 VW Atlas
Country flag
Hello!
New member, will be getting a 19 Si 4dr this summer when my truck lease is up.

I worked for Honda for almost 16 years and switched gears at the end of 2014. I currently work for Porsche and am also the parts and service director for a dealer group that consists of Mercedes, Porsche, Maserati, Aston Martin, Rolls Royce and Bentley.

I am a true Honda nerd at heart!

Phil

josephjmnz

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi All!,

New member here. Just picked up my '19 Civic Hatch EX a couple months ago and have loved every minute. I'm a recent grad and this is my first Honda and first car that I've purchased myself so I am beyond excited every time I get behind the wheel or even sneak a look at her. Looking forward to meeting others through the forum! If anyone would like to connect, my car IG is @hatchback.JMNZ.

Here's a pic of the hatch with the new yellow fogs I just installed this morning
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! image1 (1)

See ya

The Real Cvh

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity QX80, 1998 Alfa Romeo Spider (916), 2008 Alfa Romeo GT 3.2L, 2018 Audi Q5, 2018 Ford Focus ST, 2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi Guys,

I'm Clint - live in the UAE, and hoping I'm not the only UAE Type R owner (cos my whatsapp group would be mighty lonely).

My last few cars...
2010 Civic Type R (FN2)
2013 Ford Focus ST
2014 Alfa Romeo 4C (Launch Edition)
2018 Audi RS3
1998 Alfa Romeo GTV Spider
2008 Alfa Romeo GT 3.2L V6
2018 Ford Focus ST (Just sold to make way for the Type R)

Yeah, I'm flat out an Alfa guy, and regret selling my 4C (sold it to buy the RS3, and that car was an absolute let down). The only other car I ever regretted selling was my Type R, and unfortunately they don't bring them into the UAE officially anymore, so I've had to import one.

Hoping to receive the car in the coming week, and going to be counting on you guys to help me source the parts I need for services etc...

itdiestoday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
New here. Picked up a white FC3 not too long ago and just looking to see what everyone is doing!

toybox06

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Ex, 2015 Honda Fit Lx, 2019 Nissan Altima SV, 1991 Taurus SHO 5spd, 1967 Ford Country Squire, 2003 Silverado, 2003 Escape, 2015 Kia Sedona LX
Country flag
New to the forums, after my Fit was totaled by hail I picked up a 16 Civic EX. Already stripped the pin striping, installed a lip, blacked out the trim, installed piano black pillars, installed red H badges, and RS badge. My RS wing arrived today but I need to install it. Any pointers on locating the bolt holes for drilling would be much appreciated.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 8837BFED-421D-47FB-95D3-2C5D7FE9A97E

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 50FB0520-182F-4779-ADA8-DC05BB0C7987

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 844C562A-C503-47EB-95DC-44D8FC3AC48F

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 96A2DBA7-6F22-4BB4-ABF4-7622F980BE41

sachb_civic

First Name
Sach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2.0 EXI
Country flag
Hello Civic Fans/Civic Owners, I just recently joined this forum to learn more about my Civic, this forum is just an amazing place to be in. Interesting reads on Civic on the entire forum.

Thank you Admin/Moderator for approving my request to join this dedicated forum.

Merlanit0

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi Civic 10th gen family. Thank God I change my 2017 EXL to a New si. Im looking to make some upgrades and I need you guys to give ideas. I'm located in South Florida, if anyone can give me a hand here...

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20190525_171458

robyyc

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Turbo Touring Sedan
Country flag
Hey Civic X gang, I'm Rob, NEW here with my newly purchased 2017 Honda Civic Turbo Touring Sedan. I'm located in Calgary, Alberta Canada. I've just had the windows tinted (after this shot) and I'm pumped to get started on some cosmetic upgrades. Admittedly, I'm not a "car-guy" so figure I can learn a lot here and I could really use your advice or suggestions on some nice mods (new rims/wheels, side markers, etc)? Please take a moment and let me know what you think? Thanks in advance!

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! honda-civic-ext-touring-sedan

Last edited:

HellaBagged

HellaBagged
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Hey everyone,

Been around for awhile now! I drive a 2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (automatic) which originally was going to be my daily stock Rocket. However, now it is my "project" car which will be getting converted to manual eventually. No, I will not trade it in. Yes, I know what needs to get done and the consequences of doing that. It's a PROJECT and I'm in it for the experiences and struggles. I also am getting certified to wrap cars, so if you live in Cali, Bay area, and want a wrap! Lemme know, just buy the wrap and I'll get it done! I'll be doing that to build a portfolio!

Wheels: Aodhan LS007 19x9.5 +35
Suspension: D2 Air Suspension with Airlift V2 Autopilot management.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! LRM_EXPORT_633328354772112_20190521_103646793

toybox06

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Ex, 2015 Honda Fit Lx, 2019 Nissan Altima SV, 1991 Taurus SHO 5spd, 1967 Ford Country Squire, 2003 Silverado, 2003 Escape, 2015 Kia Sedona LX
Country flag
Hey Civic X gang, I'm Rob, NEW here with my newly purchased 2017 Honda Civic Turbo Touring Sedan. I'm located in Calgary, Alberta Canada. I've just had the windows tinted (after this shot) and I'm pumped to get started on some cosmetic upgrades. Admittedly, I'm not a "car-guy" so figure I can learn a lot here and I could really use your advice or suggestions on some nice mods (new rims/wheels, side markers, etc)? Please take a moment and let me know what you think? Thanks in advance!

honda-civic-ext-touring-sedan.jpg
Beautiful car! So many different opinions out there but I recommend looking through the sponsors forums and getting a feel for what grabs your attention and then fine tune each part as per your preferences. Example: you mentioned marker lights decide do you care about being 100% legal, do you want smoked or clear, Led or incandescent, as you look through the sponsors you will fine the exact right one for you. This is the recipe for individualism. One site I've found for choosing wheels and styles is fitment industries, there you can see year make model, wheel size, offset, tire size even ride height to find just the right set up for your individual preference. Good luck you have an amazing starting point!

sirchris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Picked up my '19 Sport Hatchback a couple of weeks ago. Plan on doing some mods to it, but nothing too crazy

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20190517_134214

robyyc

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Turbo Touring Sedan
Country flag
Beautiful car! So many different opinions out there but I recommend looking through the sponsors forums and getting a feel for what grabs your attention and then fine tune each part as per your preferences. Example: you mentioned marker lights decide do you care about being 100% legal, do you want smoked or clear, Led or incandescent, as you look through the sponsors you will fine the exact right one for you. This is the recipe for individualism. One site I've found for choosing wheels and styles is fitment industries, there you can see year make model, wheel size, offset, tire size even ride height to find just the right set up for your individual preference. Good luck you have an amazing starting point!
Hey thank you! I appreciate the advice. I'll check out your recommendations. Have a great weekend!
Sponsored