Jayz.91

First Name
Julien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 SGP Sport Touring
Country flag
Hey, long time lurker here. Name’s Julien. Got my first Honda in November after falling in love with the energy green pearl coupe. Didn’t get the coupe but I’m more than satisfied with my hatchback in sonic grey. Was never really into cars but something about the civic just lit a fire inside I guess haha. Got a long list of stuff I wanna do to my car now.
Sponsored

dbray1473

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Looks good. Where in MI did you move? I live in Midland, MI. Born and raised. I'm moving to South Carolina later this year. Looking forward to milder winters. But, MI does have a lot of positives, especially northern MI in the summer.
I moved to Grand Blanc. I loved the Charlotte area, I guess the only things I am missing are Chic Fil A and real sweet tea...lol

Wingman520

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
Greetings Everyone! Long time lurker and thought I'd register an account to follow some posts, and research what people have done to their civics. I have a 2018 Civic Hatchback. Photo is in my avatar, but I shall post it below for higher quality along with another view the day I got my car.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG8483545673564400823

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG1467294665454267145

McDavid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic LX
Country flag
Hey all.

Ive had my LX for just over a month now. Took a bit to get used it but really enjoying it now, aside from the stupid emissions engine light thing, which will hopefully resolved when I bring it into dealership.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_-lqhi22

Le Creme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatchback (6mt) 2014 Mazda CX-5
Country flag
I’m Joe,

I test drove the 2017 when they first came out because they were so attractive, the Hrv caught my eye after that and then I ended up with a Cx5 on a good deal from a friend — but awd is nice in Utah, for the resorts.

I just recently decided I wanted a new car, after a year of owning the Cx5 — I wanted something for the summer and peppy like my old Protege5. I remember the first time I saw the civic and so after driving an is250, which I thought I’d love and didn’t, I went ahead and tried a go for a 2019 since a 2017 used model was only $1800 difference, with 40k miles on it..

I picked up a White Hatchback Sport with Manual Trans last night for just under $24k. I’m hesitant to start modding it — but it’s all I can think about! I’ve been creeping the forums for the last week or so and will probably start out with a upgraded shifter and maybe the rear sway bar and from strut mount. Im not sure when I’ll lower it, but I want to see if I can get the desired stiffness and response from the car before I go that route!

Last edited:

Bksus8023

First Name
Vadim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 hatchback ex
Country flag
Hey guys new here , I know this isn't probably the right spot to post this, but I'm having a dilemma, I bought a 2019 hatchback ex 1.5t on the manual it says to put in regular unleaded fuel but on the sport it says to put 91 and above , with the same motor why the difference , and I'm not sure what to put as many people say to put 87 like the manual says or put premium

shaylarz

First Name
Shayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Country flag
Hi everyone! New here. Two days ago I traded in my leased HR-V for a 2016 Civic EX-T in black. I've been exclusively driving Hondas for the last ten years (due to accidents, I had to get rid of some cars I loved) and decided to give the beautifully redesigned Civic a go. I had a 2012 Civic EX and two Fits. I was going to hold out for a hatchback as I'm a total hatch fanatic but looking at the hatch and the sedan side by side, I was surprised that I liked the look of the sedan better. Plus it almost resembles a hatchback somehow, so that's cool.

This thing is nice. After reading lots of posts on here while doing my research, I felt like it was a good choice. I hope I'm right!

Minnesota winters so low to the ground will be interesting, but I presume a good set of winter tires should keep me going. I didn't really have too many problems in either Fit or the Civic with all seasons.

I'm not into mods or anything. Not really a car girl. I just wanted something I would love long after it's paid off and I think this will be a good fit for me. Far more comfortable than the HR-V and with a 40 mile round trip daily commute, the MPG doesn't hurt either.

First Name
Correy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
Obligatory "new here". I had to let my 2004 Honda Accord V6 coupe go due to the dreaded transmission issues. I owned it for 9 years with only 2 very minor mechanical issues other than the transmission. It was such a great car, so I wanted to stick with Honda, and I was in love with the 10th generation Civics. Well I made the leap in January, and I bought a 2016 Civic EX-T with 23,000 miles. It's been a rough start, bad AC compressor, and it's currently at the dealer getting a new EPS rack, so I'm hoping it's all up hill from here!

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_20190125_154254_679

Last edited:

CVTsport18

Honda First Timer
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Veloster N DCT
Country flag
Traded my 2013 LX sedan for a 2019 SI yesterday and had it tinted this morning. Too bad East Coast Canada is famous for its Rain/Drizzle/Fog.

00A6934A-CA55-4BC9-B1B8-6DD97CC8EA40.jpeg
Looks really nice. What percentage tint? If you don't mind me asking.

2019SiOldGuy

Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 2019 Storm trooper Taco TRD 4x4, custom 3 wheel Hy Bird
Country flag
Been a member here for a while and haven't seen an intro thread or section so thought I'd kick one off (hope it's ok with the mods/admins).

Like the name says, name's Jack and it's nice to meet you all (virtually). Been following the great discussions and info here and have even participated a bit - at least more than I have on forums before.

I'm looking to pick up either a Civic or Accord coupe, depending on how much I like the Civic coupe once it's finally revealed. So far from what I see on the concept I'll be leaning towards the Civic most likely.

Look forward to seeing fellow members introductions!
Hello folks. Brian here. Been reading learning for a bit before actually joining the forum. Bought a 2019 Civic Si. Now it's time to modify.

Hexxus

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
I just got a 2016 Civic EX-T a couple days ago. Honestly I'm really loving it so far and happy with my very first ever Honda.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! rYpdV1MISJSlN1dsuCPuZA

ksat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan - Modern Steel
Country flag
Hey everyone!

Honda Newbie here....kind of! My parents owned 2 Accords ('83 & '87) and my brother used to own an '87 Prelude. Now, it's my turn...30 years later!

Saw the Civic Si at the Cincinnati Auto Show in February and was blown away! Styling, specs, the seats - so comfortable! And, the fact that it was a manual shift, even better! I learned to drive on a stick (the '83 Accord) and my first car had a stick ('95 Mazda MX-6 LS). But, after a few leased VW Passat's, I've come back to Honda with a new '19 Civic Si Sedan in Modern Metal.

I'm NOT a huge car guy and don't typically 'trick' out my cars - but, I love what I drive... this Si may be a little different.

Just hear to absorb and ask those 'newbie' questions - please, be gentle! :)

thanks!
KSAT
Sponsored