New Here? Introduce Yourself!

Outdated

First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic hatchback
What's up fellas? My name is Aaron I just picked up my first Honda ever. It's Civic hatch. I'm from up north! Ottawa Ontario Canada!
Sup Aaron?
What color did you get and which trim?
Sponsored

Outdated

First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aegean blue metallic, It's the sport model with Honda sense..CVT..so the wife can drive it as well lol:rolleyes1:

57135712680__48F15443-83D9-455E-96C2-467C389A4B57.JPG
Nice.. been looking for oem side skirts.. do you know where to buy them and how much?? Im pretty sure dealer sells them for an expensive price..

B0nez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Si Coupe | '08 FJ Cruiser | '05 Jeep LJ
Country flag
Hi CivicX - I have been lurking around the forum for a while now and finally joined earlier this month so I could mooch off of the collective wisdom and experience from you guys. So far I am really impressed with the quality of posts (very detailed, informative and picture / link heavy) and the kindness of the members that are willing to help and share advice, opinions and experience rather than being the typical keyboard commando's found in a lot of forums these days.
I am currently in the purchasing process for a '19 Civic Si Coupe (I miss my old Accord EX V6 MT!) and I'm looking forward to learning more from everyone here and helping out where I can in return.

zztwinzz

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
Nice.. been looking for oem side skirts.. do you know where to buy them and how much?? Im pretty sure dealer sells them for an expensive price..
That’s almost a given lol. Best place would a junkyard maybe, if you’re able to find one that doesn’t have any damage on the sides :dunno:

bb49

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic
Country flag
Hi all.
Name is Al and I picked up a slightly used '16 Civic LX last summer. Nothing special compared to what a lot of you are driving, but I'm more than pleased with my purchase. Got rid of a '10 Sonata. Never again!
I've been lurking here for a bit, keep looking for a thread that discusses serious problems with the Civics but they don't seem to exist. The Hyundai had it's share.
And I can't believe the gas mileage I'm getting with the Civic. Much better than what Honda said I would.
Anyways, I'm looking forward to a positive experience with the Civic.

Outdated

First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That’s almost a given lol. Best place would a junkyard maybe, if you’re able to find one that doesn’t have any damage on the sides :dunno:
I think i just found the right person.. how much do you want for your sideskirts?

Vexels

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Coupe Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey everybody!

I started driving my 2019 Civic Coupe Sport a few months ago. It's my first foray into the scene, and I love having a community of 10th-gen Civic owners to be among!

My favorite aspect about the Civic has to be the rear lights. So distinctive! And I know this happens to every car owner, but since I've started, I started noticing 10th-gen Civics everywhere I go. I always try to park next to one if possible, too!

Kamui

R-20019
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R Championship White R-20019
Country flag
Hello. Name is Walter. New to the forums but not to Honda. Picked up my 11th Honda and my 2nd ever Civic. Picked up a 2018 Type R in Championship White and drove her right off the show room. Love it every day.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20190119_183912

tripstar1

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic sport hatch WOP three pedals
Country flag
Hello I'm new to the civic but not Honda, had a 16 accord sport MT until a week ago, when I picked up a 19 civic sport hatch MT in beautiful WOP...loving it so far, as compared to driving the accord- love the steering response, low center, grip, etc. Definitely gave back some trunk space and rear passenger room, but I'll take it. Wish sport had better audio/tech. Planning to tint it, add LED low beams, add the horn upgrade, wheel locks, LED interior lighting, k+n...thank you to all for this website! What an incredible resource!

Oneeyejohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Hi my name is John. We just bought a 2018 Sport Touring hatch in Aegeon Blue. We traded in a 1998 Integra GSR sedan that we bought new. Our family has always had a least one Honda. I did some reasearch here to see if this is the car I wanted. Thanks for all the insight of any issues

jason510

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Hi, I'm new to the thread. I'm in SoCal, have owned three previous Honda's and yet to buy an Si...Is there a thread of what people paid in SoCal for a 2019 Si Sedan?
Sponsored