New Here? Introduce Yourself!

Peabody1991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T
Hi all!

Long time lurker first time poster. Signed up and posted today about my car being involved in the recall notices going out for possible driveshaft failures. First time Honda buyer, love the forum here. Much more involved then anything I could find when I owned my Camry or Corolla. Lol
Sponsored

FK718

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EX Hatch w/ Honda Sensing
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey everybody! Just doing a quick intro. I was going to hold off for a few more months, but couldn't resist the Happy Honda Days pricing, so I picked up my '18 EX w/ Sensing Hatch on Tuesday! I traded my '12 Accord V6 and have no regrets; I LOVE this thing! I hope to hear and learn a lot from everyone.

Here she is!

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_3787.JPG

Last edited:

aquaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback EX HS (lunar silver)
Country flag
Hey everybody! Just doing a quick intro. I was going to hold off for a few more months, but couldn't resist the Happy Honda Days pricing, so I picked up my '18 EX w/ Sensing Hatch on Tuesday! I traded my '12 Accord V6 and have no regrets; I LOVE this thing! I hope to here and learn a lot from everyone.

Here she is!
Welcome! HOW did you manage to find a white EX hatch with sensing...that’s exactly what I wanted here in New York, and searched as far as North Carolina. I was willing to travel that far. Just a couple of weeks ago. Had to settle for my second preference, silver.

FK718

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EX Hatch w/ Honda Sensing
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Welcome! HOW did you manage to find a white EX hatch with sensing...that’s exactly what I wanted here in New York, and searched as far as North Carolina. I was willing to travel that far. Just a couple of weeks ago. Had to settle for my second preference, silver.
I have to definitely thank rotten luck and good timing for that one. Finding an EX w/ Sensing was nearly impossible in itself, but a dealer in Durham, NC had two (I'm assuming they were ordered together) in WOP. The Sonic Grey Pearl was my first choice, but I'm more than happy with the white.

JTINLA11

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe LX-P
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
New to auto threads. The lease expired on 2015 Sedan LX, so decided a coupe LX would be a nice change. Got the LX-P and I am loving it. Fun car looks fun and is not breaking the bank!!!

nardfox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Sensing CVT
Hi guys,

My name is RJ from Markham, Ontario. Proud owner of a '17 hatchback sport sensing CVT ever since the beginning of October. It is my very first car and I am looking to do a few mods here and there, nothing drastic. Hopefulyl looking to meet more local owners such as myself in the Toronto area.

Cheers!

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Figured I'd introduce myself after registering some time ago.

Hi, my name is Josh and I'm from Vegas. In October, I declared my baby (2002 Civic EX coupe) dead, so I got myself a birthday/veterans' day present in the form of my 2018 Sport Hatch. I had my eyes set on an Aegean Blue Sport Hatch 6MT, but it sold the minute I stepped foot on the lot. Decided to get a feel for the car by driving a Polished Metal Metallic Sport CVT and loved the way it felt. Paddle shifters was enough to make me happy. I'm actually an admin over at civicforums, but civicx has far more information about the 10thgen than the other forum, so here I am.

I wanna make this civic last me at least another 15 years or more like my civic before , so I had plans on keeping her fairly stock, but you marvelous bastards are making the modding bug hit me with every thread I read. She's gotten HIDs (morimoto elites from TRS) and the map light door mode mod thus far, and I've been eyeing PRL's intake systems, too.

I hope to learn more about the FC/FK Civics from you guys and help expand the knowledge base over at the other forum (giving credit where credit is due, of course).

REMUS USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Country flag
Hello Everyone,

My name is Mike Bower and I am the automotive sales manager here at REMUS USA. We just signed up as a sponsor and I just wanted to introduce myself and also the REMUS brand to the forum. Many of you may not be aware of who we are and hopefully I can explain that for you. Please see below for some information regarding our company. We are very excited for our newly released Type R system and hopefully you are as well. Feel free to reach out should you have any questions or to tell me how much you hate our products. I have thick skin so no worries. I look forward to being a member and providing you with first class customer service.

Why REMUS sport exhaust?

REMUS is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of aftermarket sport exhaust systems. Remus is ISO 14001, ISO 9001 ,ISO/TS 16949 and TÜV approved. Remus is OEM supplier to manufacturers such as BMW, Mercedes AMG, Porsche, Volkswagen, McLaren, Bentley, Aston Martin and tuners such as Brabus, ABT and AC-Schnitzer amongst others.

REMUS sport exhausts feature optimized straight-through internals which significantly reduces back pressure to ensure gains in horsepower and torque. Back pressure calculations and anti-drone sound analysis is performed in one of Europe’s largest and most highly sophisticated acoustic laboratory.

All REMUS sport exhausts are hand made in Austria using the highest quality materials and meet or exceed strict TĂśV standards. All exhausts are constructed of 304 stainless steel with a shot blasted finish to increase resistance to fatigue failures, corrosion fatigue and stress corrosion cracking while also ensuring that they never rust. Each system is developed and designed specifically for each model to ensure correct back pressure, sound quality and fitment.

REMUS sport exhaust features:

- Dyno proven performance gains

- Designed, developed and hand made in Austria

- Deep and aggressive exhaust note tuned to perfection in an acoustic laboratory

- High Quality 304 stainless steel construction

- Backed by 3 year, no questions asked, unlimited mileage warranty

tanginaglaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Greetings from beautiful Southern California! Here's my new CBP 2017 Civic Si.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_20171216_164110

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_20171216_164137

I came from a BMW 335i. I do miss the power (300+ HP with a tune), but don't miss fixing it.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_20171110_104231

rwnl2012

HDMI Butt
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Si Coupe, 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 650
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey everyone!

This is Richard from Los Angeles, California. I'm a first timer in every sense. It's my first time here, my first MT, my first Si, and my first car for that matter! I've been on Ninjas my whole life so a Si Coupe is a fun change. I hope to meet plenty of people on here and I hope that I can learn a bunch from you all. The plan is to keep this car forever and drive it into the ground.

AndyAndromeda-AUS

AndyAndromeda
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 10th Gen - Vti-LX (Australia)
Country flag
Hi everyone, I'm an Aussie and thought I'd say hello and post a couple of pics of my X Gen Civic.

It's a Vti-LX in Sonic Gray with the Black Pack and I love it.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_20171013_222438_984

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_20171014_210323_562

littleprincerex

First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey!
I'm Marvin from SoCal, got a 2018 Civic Hatchback Sport about 3 months ago as my first car that I actually own (coming from driving my dad's 2009 Corolla). New to the car world in general and itching to make my car my own, so I'm excited to see what I can learn!
Sponsored