Silverxsurfer

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
Hey fellow civic owners I just recently purchased my new 2018 EX Hatchback CVT and have a ton of questions also if I’m posting wrong or posted in the wrong place I apologize I am the new guy,

1. I’m looking to get a type R Spoiler and wanted to know what’s the best way out with the lowest cost I’m in the Los Angeles area and not really good when it comes to drilling and I would be hella scared doing it myself if anybody knows somebody in the area with expirence installing these that would be great!

2. eventually I’m looking to get it tuned, I been doing a lot of research on the forum and it seems like KTuner is the better the hondata I just wanted to make sure what is better before I purchased one (not tuning for extreme racing purposes just for some more fun)

3. I plan on getting the PRL Cobra CAI from all the reviews it seems like it’s the best one share with me some expirence if you currently have it installed or any other intake I would love to hear more about these intakes before I purchase one

4. I’m looking to get more turbo noise from my car I read that blow off spacers are pretty cheap and just as good as the valve it self but then I read up some people lost some boost and expirence some lag I’m not sure if it’s even a good option

Those are my questions looking forward to some good answers!
Sponsored

6SiX6

FC3VIL
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si 6 Speed Crystal Black
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You wont need more turbo noise than a prl cobra intake w race maf& a ktuner. It wakes the whole thing up trust me man.

OP
OP
Silverxsurfer

Silverxsurfer

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
You wont need more turbo noise than a prl cobra intake w race maf& a ktuner. It wakes the whole thing up trust me man.
Thanks I appreciate it, as far as ktuner how much HP and PSI does the standard map bring?

6SiX6

FC3VIL
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si 6 Speed Crystal Black
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks I appreciate it, as far as ktuner how much HP and PSI does the standard map bring?
Im not quite sure on the EX sorry. My Si on 21 psi should be around 215hp. It definitely changes the car though, just the factory tune with some features on like quick spool is a really nice daily setting.
Sponsored