mitch96

First Name
mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Civic Coupe
Country flag
New Guy from Hollywood. I own a 2013 Civic Coupe and the new Hatchback is talking to me bad!!! Test drove one the other day and it's amazing... Hope to get into one before the end of the year...
mitch
Sponsored

Neps18Si

First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan (sold), 2019 Civic Sport Hatch CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
New Guy from Hollywood. I own a 2013 Civic Coupe and the new Hatchback is talking to me bad!!! Test drove one the other day and it's amazing... Hope to get into one before the end of the year...
mitch
I am in Pembroke Pines

Neps18Si

First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What color is your Si. Im in pines also
Mine is modern steel metallic...has red H type R center caps, limo tint, and AEM/Acuity sticker on it.
Yours?

Neps18Si

First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
White orchid pearl I have tints, Red H type r center caps aswell and the red type R badges ive probably seen you around.
I saw a WOP driving behind me in the parking lot last week at the Home Depot plaza on Hiatus and Pines. In front of Anthony's Coal Fire Pizza...I think it had yellow fogs, but can't remember for sure.

alexrawdriguez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si sedan
Country flag
I saw a WOP driving behind me in the parking lot last week at the Home Depot plaza on Hiatus and Pines. In front of Anthony's Coal Fire Pizza...I think it had yellow fogs, but can't remember for sure.

Im in that area very often but dont have yellow fogs so it wasnt me. WOP is the most common color so you will see lots of them around.

Neps18Si

First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Im in that area very often but dont have yellow fogs so it wasnt me. WOP is the most common color so you will see lots of them around.
All good...if you know of any meets let me know...I want to check them out. I am out of town next week, so if there is one I will miss it. If I know of any I will message ya.
Sponsored