First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si. 2006 bmw 325i
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I vote wrapping gloss black or good upkeep to keep the plastic nice color... can’t lie tho if you can get it to match the white of your car itd be pretty nice. Probably similar looking to the greddy paint matched option

OP
OP
JDMpo0kie

JDMpo0kie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I vote wrapping gloss black or good upkeep to keep the plastic nice color... can’t lie tho if you can get it to match the white of your car itd be pretty nice. Probably similar looking to the greddy paint matched option
They have orchid white pearl in aerosol so I might primer and paint it myself. But for now I’ll keep it black haha. Might even paint it gloss black and clear coat it

Civic_Si_Yes

High Speed Low Drag
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
very nice, im in the market myself for a lip.

where did you get this and how much was it?

ne0guri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Orchid Pearl Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Hey did you paint your lip gloss black or wrap it? It looks shiny in the pictures.
Most likely wrapped. I’ve spray painted my front lip and it does come out glossy but it won’t ever get as shiny as vinyl wrap. I recently removed the paint and wrapped it, so much more consistent with all of the other gloss black trim on the car.

2tone

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yep wrapped, I painted a flat black first which looked good too but the gloss wrap matches the grill better

OP
OP
JDMpo0kie

JDMpo0kie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
very nice, im in the market myself for a lip.

where did you get this and how much was it?
Yeah it’s from Ikon Motorsports they have 2 styles. The GT style and the Type R style. The type r one doesn’t look as good. I’m have the GT style in the photos. You can call and place an order for shipping. I ordered it Friday and got it the next day. But I live 30 min from them but I can’t go there because they close 30 min after I get off work lol. Their number is ‭+1 (855) 968-8666‬. It came out to like 140 after taxes

OP
OP
JDMpo0kie

JDMpo0kie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yep wrapped, I painted a flat black first which looked good too but the gloss wrap matches the grill better
Oh dang okay. I bought the white pearl paint and I’m going to see how that looks on it. I’m going to do it tonight when it’s not 101 degrees here in SoCal...

2tone

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oh dang okay. I bought the white pearl paint and I’m going to see how that looks on it. I’m going to do it tonight when it’s not 101 degrees here in SoCal...
Can’t wait to see the pics