New GARAGE Categories / Listings. Update Yours Now!

administrator

Administrator
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
We've revamped the CivicX Garage page! It now feature categories for the different Civic models/trims and an improved info/field system.

If you've previously added your vehicle, you can now categorize it into its appropriate category and enter info into the new fields system by visiting your garage, editing your garage, moving it into the appropriate category, and entering your car's info into the new fields!

The result will be a much better looking and organized garage, looking like this:

Honda Civic 10th gen New GARAGE Categories / Listings. Update Yours Now! screen-shot-2017-06-23-at-10-59-11-am-
Sponsored

Fanoflive

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe EXT 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
When I go into edit my garage, I dont see anywhere to change the category. Could you elaborate or give screen shots?

OP
OP
administrator

administrator

Administrator
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
When I go into edit my garage, I dont see anywhere to change the category. Could you elaborate or give screen shots?
Thanks for the head's up. It looks like the Category edit is not available to members.

We've been updating the category for members who update their garage, so to anyone who would like their Garage categorized properly, please update your garage and select the "Post as Update" option (it's selected by default) when saving. We will see the update and then re-categorize your garage properly. :thumbsup:
Sponsored