4Pocky

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic hatch
Country flag
I have seen many threads on aftermarket exhausts on Greddy, Bolra, HKS, etc.

Which one do you guys have installed or would recommend?

Pros and cons of each and how they sound vs stock?
Sponsored

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
There is a whole section on exhaust and engine stuff lower in the forum. Please check there.

Naruske

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
I have Greddy installed and i love it. Although it could be a little louder on idle, it does the job! Plus, you can't beat the price!!!

CIVICSPORT

Doctor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Touring
Cat backs on these cars a pretty much pointless unless you want your car to sounds like a greasy wet fart all the time. If you want a power gain and a change in exhaust tone, start at the other end of the exhaust and get a downpipe.

Now If you think a 1993 Toyota tercel with an exhaust leak sounds cool... then by all means order up a cat back for your civic, it will sound remarkably identical.

Naruske

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Cat backs on these cars a pretty much pointless unless you want your car to sounds like a greasy wet fart all the time. If you want a power gain and a change in exhaust tone, start at the other end of the exhaust and get a downpipe.

Now If you think a 1993 Toyota tercel with an exhaust leak sounds cool... then by all means order up a cat back for your civic, it will sound remarkably identical.
Someone come get their mans. The greddy sounds perfectly fine and it's a catback. There are several videos from users on here to prove it, starting from myself.

SocalFK7

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback sport
Vehicle Showcase
Someone come get their mans. The greddy sounds perfectly fine and it's a catback. There are several videos from users on here to prove it, starting from myself.
Sponsored