Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here's a project I've been working on with Spoiler King in NY.
I helped out getting a local test car to get all the fitment down.
These are made of high quality Polyurethane and are all made and packaged in the United States.
I'm waiting for production #2 in the mail. It arrives Friday, I thought I'd share this with you guys because this design in my opinion is just so much nicer than the eBay wing and it's less blocky than the GAS wing.

PROMO CODE : FK730

Honda Civic 10th gen New Ducktail Spoiler for FK7 Hatchback USA MADE civic_typeJ_380_pic7

Honda Civic 10th gen New Ducktail Spoiler for FK7 Hatchback USA MADE civic_typeJ_380_pic5
Honda Civic 10th gen New Ducktail Spoiler for FK7 Hatchback USA MADE civic_typeJ_380_pic2
Honda Civic 10th gen New Ducktail Spoiler for FK7 Hatchback USA MADE civic_typeJ_380_pic6

Last edited:

SangreRaven

First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Has the toughness been tested for both? I'm just curious is to why the gas one is "sturdier"?
The GAS one is bigger, mounts on the top and back part of the oem part. When you hold the GAS one it feels very solid, material feels thicker, doesn't give really. GAS seems to have put a lot of thought into it. They knew if you're going to be spending that much then it should last.

maaaaackle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag
You know, i think it looks good.

maybe altogether the model car with the red mudflaps, the red towhook, and the window vents - people are seeing the whole thing as kinda lame but in and of itself, the spoiler doesnt look too bad.

as with everything in this generation (ESPECIALLY this generation) less is so much more.

OP
OP
swah_fk7

swah_fk7

Regamaster King
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
GAS spoiler is just an all around amazing product. You get what you pay for with these duckbills. There really is no comparison
This wing retails for $300.
It's sturdy, the adhesion is high quality,
and it accepted the paint very well.
The GAS wing is plastic. This is not, it's very much like the OEM Aero on those 3rd Gen RX7s. It's almost like rubber.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Ducktail Spoiler for FK7 Hatchback USA MADE lC7SAD

tommyg1234

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I see mine just fine... For $135 yeah I'll pay this all day. Fits perfect and surprisingly the paint job that came on it is legit.

Screenshot_20181227-124339.png

IMG_20181229_143946.jpg

IMG_20181229_143939.jpg
How is the Ducktail wing holding up. I originally wanted but bought a small lip instead.
Honda Civic 10th gen New Ducktail Spoiler for FK7 Hatchback USA MADE IMG_1552.JPG

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
How is the Ducktail wing holding up. I originally wanted but bought a small lip instead.
IMG_1552.JPG
It's on their great still, no lifting on the edges or anything. Another person on here saw my review post on them and he ordered one and put it on. He's very pleased with it as well as the price!
Sponsored