New Civic Owner!!

HondaEric

Eric B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX CVT, 2010 Honda Odyssey LX
Country flag
Hello all! My name is Eric and I am back on the forums after a three year absence. (I sold Hondas from February 2014-March 2016 before switching to Ford as a Service Writer). At the end of the month I'll be starting a new job as a Honda Service Writer and will be buying a new car once I get there.

It's a 2016 Civic LX CVT, Cosmic Blue, with 34,910 miles. Certified Pre-Owned 1-owner. 1st owner leased it from the dealership where I will be starting as a new employee, and maintained it by the book at the Honda service department where I will be working.

I can't wait to take delivery!! :drive:

Honda Civic 10th gen New Civic Owner!! 327055505
Sponsored

HellaBagged

HellaBagged
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag

ITGRAD

Love my Civic!!!
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring and 2015 Lexus CT200h
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Welcome!

OP
OP

HondaEric

Eric B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX CVT, 2010 Honda Odyssey LX
Country flag
Dealer had it listed at $15,980 as a CPO. I paid $15,200 for it CPO as I now work for the dealership I bought it from. That was my employee price. I moved from out of state so the pricing and everything was arranged before I came in to see the vehicle.

Almost a month in and I’m very happy with my purchase. I reserved a personalized plate for it “DADCAR” that I’ve wanted for years.

Now I’m trying to decide between Honda High-Wall all-season mats or WeatherTechs. Anyone have experience with the High-Wall mats?

Deezy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6MT (FC2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Dealer had it listed at $15,980 as a CPO. I paid $15,200 for it CPO as I now work for the dealership I bought it from. That was my employee price. I moved from out of state so the pricing and everything was arranged before I came in to see the vehicle.

Almost a month in and I’m very happy with my purchase. I reserved a personalized plate for it “DADCAR” that I’ve wanted for years.

Now I’m trying to decide between Honda High-Wall all-season mats or WeatherTechs. Anyone have experience with the High-Wall mats?
You definitely want the WeatherTechs. The Honda ones are garbage.
Sponsored