Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
We recently got in a new exterior accessory that I think everyone here is going to love. These Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps / Covers are a simple and very effective way to upgrade the look of your 10th Civic. This product features high quality carbon fiber with a reinforced inner ABS plastic skeleton. These caps / covers are also designed to be a direct replacement for your factory ones, and will easily snap on!

Benefits
  • A unique add-on that will make your 10th Gen Civic stand out from the rest of the pack.
  • Real carbon fiber helps enhance the look of your whole Civic by giving it a high-end appearance.
Why This Exterior Upgrade Over Others?
  • Cost effective way to get real carbon fiber.
  • Goes very well with other carbon fiber parts.
  • OEM quality fitment.
Key Features
  • Direct replacement mirror caps / covers, not just overlays!
  • Made from real high quality carbon fiber with a reinforced inner ABS plastic skeleton.
  • Easy to install (basically snaps on).
  • Premium gloss finish on the outer carbon fiber layer.

These look especially good on Civics with vibrant body colors: red, white, blue, etc. In my opinion, they also look like something that should have come from the factory on Type R models.

Product link: https://www.procivic.com/p/m/civic/p...or-covers.html

Forum discounts available, just PM me!

Honda Civic 10th gen New Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps / Covers pro-design-alpha-carbon-fiber-mirrors_LRG

Honda Civic 10th gen New Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps / Covers 45272_3190___Installed%201

Honda Civic 10th gen New Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps / Covers 45272_3190___Installed%202