NEW Ark Exhaust For our civic si sedans

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
That's probably sound advice, but these 1.5 turbos are untested. That's the only reason I'm considering the warranty.
If you read this forum, you'll get the false impression that the 1.5T is the most unreliable engine ever. Luckily, I joined after I bought mine, otherwise these weirdos would have scared me off.
Sponsored

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
That's probably sound advice, but these 1.5 turbos are untested. That's the only reason I'm considering the warranty.
Nah, the 1.5L has been around for a long time, and a turbocharged 1.5L has been around in one form or another. If this engine is not abused, maintained properly, and there is a realization that this is an economy engine, it will be fine and should go a good 150k.

Of course if you feel more secure adding an extended warranty, then by all means add it

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
If you read this forum, you'll get the false impression that the 1.5T is the most unreliable engine ever. Luckily, I joined after I bought mine, otherwise these weirdos would have scared me off.
See my response below yours...

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
But how does this sound catless is the question
I believe this is catless, in my opinion it is very smooth. Sounds like there is little rasp and according to the owner their muffler system eliminates drone while still sounding fairly loud.

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

Static_Awesome

IG:Static.Awesome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Honestly... It sounds almost exactly the same as my muffler delete. I didn't replace the mufflers with bending tubes, we used 3" and shaped it to the tip and welded it all up. My microphone is a tad on the tinny side, so keep that in mind.

RRsedan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si
Country flag
Honestly... It sounds almost exactly the same as my muffler delete. I didn't replace the mufflers with bending tubes, we used 3" and shaped it to the tip and welded it all up. My microphone is a tad on the tinny side, so keep that in mind.
Just got my muffler deleted today and was about to say the same thing... only the muffler delete is much cheaper than this option.

OP
OP
Maplestory

Maplestory

First Name
Kt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si sedan crystal black pearl
Just got my muffler deleted today and was about to say the same thing... only the muffler delete is much cheaper than this option.
you brazy!

Jay_Tech

First Name
Jarrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Sounds pretty good but I think I will wait for Greddy to release their new DDR exhaust for the 10th gen and hear what that sounds like first

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I can't go back to dual tips anymore after having two different dual tip setups (muffler delete with 2x 3.5" round tips, Magnaflow Catback with 2x 4" round tips), and now the triple tip Invidia R400. The dual tips leave too much gaps on each side giving the rear an unfinished look, whereas adding a third tip fills up the 14" wide gap nicely.

If we had a diffuser like the 2020 Hatch Sport, then that would be a non-issue - sadly 2+ years have passed by and there isn't a full replacement unit for the Si. I come from modifying European cars, and the top 3 have multiple offerings for rear diffusers, for example: https://www.ecstuning.com/Audi-B8_S4-Quattro-3.0T/Exterior/Body/Rear_Bumper/Diffuser/

zhendexing

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I believe this is catless, in my opinion it is very smooth. Sounds like there is little rasp and according to the owner their muffler system eliminates drone while still sounding fairly loud.

I don’t think this is catless, should be with oem DP. From arkperformance’s own reply on an IG post.

I really like the tone of this, does anyone have this on their si?

JDMpo0kie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag

Where do I get those window visors???
Sponsored