New! ALTA Performance Type R - True Catback Exhaust!

PERRIN

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.perrin.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
The ALTA Catback Exhaust Non-Resonated & Resonated for 10th Gen Civic Type R produces 15+ WHP and an aggressive tone without being overbearing for street use. Made from 304 stainless steel with a brushed finish, this system will look great and last the lifetime of the car, backed by a lifetime warranty.

Click here to order yours today! Free shipping in the continental United States

Honda Civic 10th gen New! ALTA Performance Type R - True Catback Exhaust! F143844715

Honda Civic 10th gen New! ALTA Performance Type R - True Catback Exhaust! F143844718

TRUE CATBACK EXHAUST

The ALTA Catback Exhaust for 10th Gen Civic Type-R is a true catback exhaust. Many competitors catback exhausts do not mate directly to the catalytic converter, but rather, to an easier-to-reach flange located behind the subframe. The ALTA exhaust system replaces the entire exhaust after the catalytic converter for a true 3" catback.

Honda Civic 10th gen New! ALTA Performance Type R - True Catback Exhaust! ahp-ext-30x_true_catback_gif_01x600

HELMHOLTZ CHAMBER

To combat the natural resonance the engine produces, the ALTA Catback Exhaust for 10th Gen Civic Type-R has a much needed Helmholtz Chamber. This unique and precision engineered feature is what sets our system apart from others, ensuring a sporty tone without the ear-bleeding resonance found on many systems for these cars.

Honda Civic 10th gen New! ALTA Performance Type R - True Catback Exhaust! ahp-ext-303br_05x600

RESONATED VS. NON-RESONATED

The ALTA Catback Exhaust for 10th Gen Civic Type R comes in two flavors: resonated and non-resonated. For a more refined and subdued, yes still sporty tone, street-worthy sound, the resonated version is for you. For a loud-and-out, throaty, and aggressive sound, the non-resonated version is more your style.

Honda Civic 10th gen New! ALTA Performance Type R - True Catback Exhaust! ahp-ext-303br_res_vs_nonres_01x600

5.25" SLASH CUT TIPS
The ALTA Catback Exhaust for 10th Gen Civic Type-R ditches the tri-tip look of the OEM exhaust and goes with a larger twin-tip design to fill the bumper. The over-sized 5.25" slash cut exhaust tips add a purposeful race car look compared to the not-so-functional look of the tri-tip OEM exhaust.

Honda Civic 10th gen New! ALTA Performance Type R - True Catback Exhaust! ahp-ext-303br_06x600

304 STAINLESS STEEL TUBING

ALTA exhaust systems are made entirely of 304 stainless steel. 304SS provides high corrosion resistance and is excellent for heat up to 1800 degrees Fahrenheit. Other manufactures may use cheaper 409 stainless steel which will rust and corrode over time, but the added expense of 304 stainless steel is well worth it for the beautiful, long lasting high brushed finish and durability.

FINISH
This ALTA Exhaust System comes in a brushed stainless steel finish. The exhaust tips sport a more heat-resistant brushed finish compared to the rest of the exhaust system.
long lasting high brushed finish and durability.

Honda Civic 10th gen New! ALTA Performance Type R - True Catback Exhaust! F143844716

Honda Civic 10th gen New! ALTA Performance Type R - True Catback Exhaust! F143844719

CONNECTIONS
The ALTA Catback Exhaust for 10th Gen Civic Type-R uses unique and OEM-like connectors to join each tube together. OEM-type butt connectors are used and have both slip and twist adjustments to aid in aligning the exhaust exactly how you want. These OEM-type connectors do not require gaskets and are designed to be very easily removed and adjusted. The complete exhaust hangs from the bottom of the car with the factory rubber hangers.

Honda Civic 10th gen New! ALTA Performance Type R - True Catback Exhaust! ahp-ext-303br_10x600

Lifetime Warranty!
ALTA Performance warrants to the original purchaser, all ALTA cat-back exhaust systems to be free from defects in material and workmanship. *Some exclusions apply

Honda Civic 10th gen New! ALTA Performance Type R - True Catback Exhaust! lifetimex214

COMPATIBILITY
2017-2018 Civic Type R Yes
2016-2018 Civic Si No
2016-2018 Civic No

Last edited:
OP
OP
PERRIN

PERRIN

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.perrin.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
Thank you everyone for your support! PM or Email me for your CivicX discount! :thumbsup:

Thomas Powers // Customer Service Technician
[email protected]

PERRIN & ALTA Performance
3111 NE Shute Rd, Hillsboro, OR 97124
Office Hours: Monday-Thursday
7:30am-5:00pm Pst.
503-693-1702

wEaK Squad

*ATL*
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP FK8
Country flag
Video clips coming soon?

OP
OP
PERRIN

PERRIN

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.perrin.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag

Jpierro79

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 type R 2015 c300
Country flag
I had quality control issue with mine waiting to see if they are going to make it right. Right now not happy. Pretty much whole exhaust looks extremely low budget assembly right now but I don’t want to post pictures as to ruin the sales. I’m a business man myself.

OP
OP
PERRIN

PERRIN

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.perrin.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
I had quality control issue with mine waiting to see if they are going to make it right. Right now not happy. Pretty much whole exhaust looks extremely low budget assembly right now but I don’t want to post pictures as to ruin the sales. I’m a business man myself.
Hello! John! I see your email and i'm sorry you are having this issue! I'm responding back to this email this morning! I will get you taken care of.

Thank you!

Chicane_Si

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 SGP CTR (RIP), '05 SB S2000, 06 Silverado 1500
Country flag
Any sound clips from this exhaust yet?

OP
OP
PERRIN

PERRIN

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.perrin.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
Yes! Here is a install/sound clip video of the Resonated system, We should have a Non-Resonated clip here in the next few months.
I hope this helps!
Thank you!
Any sound clips from this exhaust yet?

Chicane_Si

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 SGP CTR (RIP), '05 SB S2000, 06 Silverado 1500
Country flag
Yes! Here is a install/sound clip video of the Resonated system, We should have a Non-Resonated clip here in the next few months.
I hope this helps!
Thank you!

Perfect, thanks! Love the sound, not too aggressive and very smooth. Love the looks. Price is quite steep though!

OP
OP
PERRIN

PERRIN

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.perrin.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
Thank you! remember this is a True Catback System, So it comes with the front-pipe :)
Perfect, thanks! Love the sound, not too aggressive and very smooth. Love the looks. Price is quite steep though!

OP
OP
PERRIN

PERRIN

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.perrin.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
PERRIN Non-Resonated Catback Install and sound!

GRUMPY R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
PERRIN Non-Resonated Catback Install and sound!
Best looking exhaust!! Wish it were a little louder. Any db reading or more indepth video? Downpipe might just make it perfect!! Awesome!! Tnx!!
Sponsored