New ad: Civic Coupe is a sexy car in a square world

SoichiroSan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW GTI Sport, '17 Si coupe
I've considered committing blasphemy and buying a VW GTI, but I think the Si will be something special. So I wait, each day more excruciating than the last. Okay, maybe not that bad. But really Honda, give us a shred of news.

Shralper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Acura RSX Type S
Country flag
I've considered committing blasphemy and buying a VW GTI, but I think the Si will be something special. So I wait, each day more excruciating than the last. Okay, maybe not that bad. But really Honda, give us a shred of news.
I've thought about it too. Very tempting but having owned a VW many years ago I swore I'd never own another one. They're great cars...when they're not in the shop. My mom had one too. Same story. From everything I've heard and read, nothing has changed much.

slowride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM Type-R
Country flag
I drove new Golf R awhile ago, and I'm not going to lie...it was a hell of a nice car. I would only lease one though, just in case.

SoichiroSan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW GTI Sport, '17 Si coupe
I've thought about it too. Very tempting but having owned a VW many years ago I swore I'd never own another one. They're great cars...when they're not in the shop. My mom had one too. Same story. From everything I've heard and read, nothing has changed much.
I hear you. Ages ago I owned a '91 Golf that was an utter disaster. I swore I'd never drive another VW, but many years later I found an attractive lease on on a 2008 GTI. Great car to drive with many wonderful attributes, but let's just say I was relieved that it hadn't imploded when I turned it in.

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
The kid at the end is kinda creepy :D
It is definitely odd advertising. He was real creapy ha. Haven't seen it on tv. Just the sedan out of guys head. I do love the blue coupe. And they seem to show it more then other colors. I am sold! Ha.