CarStudio101
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI
Country flag
@ACUITY Just Released a Shift Boot Collar Upgrade. You can use one side for narrow bottom shifters and the other for wide bottom ones. Here are some quick pictures I took and some of theirs. Subscribe to @CarStudio101 on FB and Youtube for the install video I'll be posting soon and much more.
Will Work on all 9th and 10 Gen Civics as well as RSX and S2000

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb2gHJzwVLkbmEVewfZmVGw

Honda Civic 10th gen New Acuity Shift Boot Collar Upgrade 1924-K2-9_grande

Honda Civic 10th gen New Acuity Shift Boot Collar Upgrade Capture.PNG

Honda Civic 10th gen New Acuity Shift Boot Collar Upgrade IMG_3301

Honda Civic 10th gen New Acuity Shift Boot Collar Upgrade IMG_3302

Honda Civic 10th gen New Acuity Shift Boot Collar Upgrade IMG_3303

Honda Civic 10th gen New Acuity Shift Boot Collar Upgrade IMG_3304 (1)

J35W2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 supercharged Civic Si (sold), '06 Civic Si (sold) , '14 V6-6MT Accord Coupe (sold), '17 CTR #1637, '18 Civic LX Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Awesome find, thanks!! Placed my order including the interior trim removal tools. Never knew about Acuity. Always wondered about both of these & you answered my wishes. Thanks for the post Hellraiser!

Question for you: is this boot collar bolt shorter than the stock bolt or does it screw down farther? I’d be extra pumped if it drops my K Tuned knob down a few more mm. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

J35W2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 supercharged Civic Si (sold), '06 Civic Si (sold) , '14 V6-6MT Accord Coupe (sold), '17 CTR #1637, '18 Civic LX Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just ordered all the shift bushings & centering ring as well. Reviews are all stellar. Thanks again Hellraiser.

OP
OP

Hellraisingvtec

CarStudio101
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI
Country flag
Awesome find, thanks!! Placed my order including the interior trim removal tools. Never knew about Acuity. Always wondered about both of these & you answered my wishes. Thanks for the post Hellraiser!

Question for you: is this boot collar bolt shorter than the stock bolt or does it screw down farther? I’d be extra pumped if it drops my K Tuned knob down a few more mm. Thanks in advance.
Will install tomorrow and let you know. If you want follow my channel, it will be uploaded there. I’ll measure to see if the other bits allow for it to go lower.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb2gHJzwVLkbmEVewfZmVGw

OP
OP

Hellraisingvtec

CarStudio101
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI
Country flag

ACUITY

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Just black and polished aluminum that I have seen for now
The silver one is actually stainless steel
is there a way to order it without facebook?
They are on our site (acuityinstruments.com), they will be on amazon in about a week, and all of our vendors should have them up on their sites next week.

~Russ

J35W2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Great install vids, thanks!

Green82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The silver one is actually stainless steel

They are on our site (acuityinstruments.com), they will be on amazon in about a week, and all of our vendors should have them up on their sites next week.

~Russ
thanks hope this helps my shift boot installed a new gear knob but it don't have the clips to hold the boot like the OEM one did

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatch Sport
Country flag
Too bad these were available when I order my spring and shifter bushings. I’m using a zip tie on the bottom of the Si knob on Sport Hatch. Not as clean but gets the job done.

OP
OP

Hellraisingvtec

CarStudio101
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI
Country flag
Too bad these were available when I order my spring and shifter bushings. I’m using a zip tie on the bottom of the Si knob on Sport Hatch. Not as clean but gets the job done.
The install is pretty easy, you just have to take out the shifter section, unlike when doing the spring and bushings. How do you like them?

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatch Sport
Country flag
Really like them. I like the stiffer side to side motion and the engagement into each gear. I also did the sirimoto short shifter and base plate bushings.
Sponsored