Neoprene Seat Covers

civicArrr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Looking for some neoprene seat covers (or any rather) that fit flush and tight against the front seats. I've seen the ebay cloth ones that go over but they appear wrinkled in the pictures. Anyone seen anything of the sort or know a custom company that will do them?
Sponsored

OP
OP

civicArrr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Unfortunately, it doesn't fit as well as I would like. I've seen similar on ebay but the fit is whats keeping me from buying it. Plus neoprene would be so easy to clean and nice for the beach. Not sure anyone makes any though? Are there other bucket seat covers which would be similar? Bride or another?

Blackbird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 CBP #2639

OP
OP

civicArrr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag

Chee_hu

First Name
Sherwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
#611 Rallye Red CTR | 1998 Civic EX | 2007 Honda Fit Sport
Country flag
Can I assume you're looking for Neoprene to keep the seats from getting wet? If so, wetokole seat covers have never failed for us. They may not be "racy" type, but they are made form neoprene material.

OP
OP

civicArrr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Can I assume you're looking for Neoprene to keep the seats from getting wet? If so, wetokole seat covers have never failed for us. They may not be "racy" type, but they are made form neoprene material.
Basically to keep it from getting wet or even dirty from being out, etc. However, it needs to be a seat cover that fits flush against the seat very well (no bagginess, no damaging the seat with too much pressure). It would be nice to have a custom neoprene seat cover for the front seats. Would be great to redo the back as well. The problem is that the front seat bolstering doesn't fit well with any current neoprene seat cover.

sean465

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Championship White Civic Type R FK8 R-03927
Country flag
I have the dream covers which you can get in red and black as well as the 'noir' look above.They are not a tight, tight fit but do get better over time (as your ar5e irons the, into place) but great for protection as my boosters were wearing

onions

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR 992
Country flag
These get in the way of the airbags no?
Sponsored