Need Suggestions/Advice for Tires and wheels.

runintoluck

Hi All,

I'm planning on purchasing the Enkei rs05rr for my civic hatchback sport. It's on stock suspension and was wondering if I should go with the 18 x 9 or the 18 x 9.5? The offsets would most likely be 35 or 40. With respect to tires, I was planning on using the current sizing already, which is 235/40 or should I go bigger (any pros and cons)? Any help would be much appreciated as this is the first time I've tried to purchase/install aftermarket wheels.

Thanks!

jayy_swish

Hi All,

I'm planning on purchasing the Enkei rs05rr for my civic hatchback sport. It's on stock suspension and was wondering if I should go with the 18 x 9 or the 18 x 9.5? The offsets would most likely be 35 or 40. With respect to tires, I was planning on using the current sizing already, which is 235/40 or should I go bigger (any pros and cons)? Any help would be much appreciated as this is the first time I've tried to purchase/install aftermarket wheels.

Thanks!
I would go meatier on tires i mean you have a bigger wheel width, why stay stock...unless its on a budget then stay stock tire size. Maybe 255/35 or 265/35. As for the offset I'd go +35