Need Horn replacement for my Civic X Sedan, Suggestion plz?

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I've seen hatchback horn removal threads where the bumper doesn't need to be removed. You pry off the vent to get to the horn. Any one know if this applies to the sedan as well?
Sponsored

Dis4Damion

First Name
Damion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda CR-V Touring AWD
Country flag
Thanks Man, but I believe they don't deliver in Canada. Need to check this one locally here. Appreciate your help.
You can always search the part number on Amazon or eBay, maybe you'll find a seller in Canada.

KYBubblehead

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sports Touring
Country flag
I've seen hatchback horn removal threads where the bumper doesn't need to be removed. You pry off the vent to get to the horn. Any one know if this applies to the sedan as well?
Taking off the bumper cover gives you a lot more room to work AND it isn't really that difficult. YRMV.

Black Knight

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan EX - Agean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nautilus Stebel Air Horn lol. I have it and its a beast and doesnt require a compressor

Gruber

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Country flag
1- Wanting to change the behavior of people on the road with gadgets is illusory
2- Waiste of time.

And most important ;Violence does not solve anything
That's how I see it, at least regarding horns.

Violence sometimes does solve things; if I could install an RPG-7 behind the bumper instead of a horn, It would be worth taking off the bumper.

Loud horn, used to attack and punish others, is the American way.
Wimpy horn used to kindly warn people is the Asian way. I drove with Chinese and Japanese drivers. They honk a lot, but being honked at is not taken as an offense.

I bought a small Asian car this time, so I'm happy with the Asian horn (actually it seems louder than the actual JDM horns).

Melvin_tm

First Name
Melvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2019 Touring
Country flag
Hey guys,

I need some advice and help please.

I have a 2019 civic touring. And i live in Thunder bay, canada. The only honda dealership is GORE Honda and its the worst dealership i have ever been to. Which is why i am not interested in contacting them.

I really hate the stock meep meep horn and want an upgrade. I prefer OEM parts but I'm also ok with aftermarket whichever is cheaper and better quality.

I heard it is possible to install a honda accord horn to this 2019 civic. And i also like the hella horns too. Hella Twin Tone horn TE16 is my favourite in all their products.

My civic 2019 touring only has a single mounted horn. I am not interested in drilling a hole and putting another bracket for it. A plug and play would be better i guess?

I am not sure to go for OEM or aftermarket. And I am not sure where to order it from and how to install any of these horns. Although i know i have to take the front bumper off which sucks. Any help or suggestion is much appreciated in advance. Thanks

shoegazer

assistant to the assistant manager
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Coupe 2.0 (CVT)
Country flag
Any help or suggestion is much appreciated in advance. Thanks[/QUOTE]

There's at least one other thread with lots of info, pix, and some sound clips. There's some lively discussion too. Check it.

civic_kid

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport Sedan
Country flag
Anyone know if Honda dealers would be willing to install an accord horn onto a civic?
Sponsored