Need help with me 2019 Civic Si!

SFerrusco

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si (Ktuner, K&N Intake)
Country flag
After a 3 month wait I FINALLY got my 2019 Civic Si Red! It's my first Honda I own.
I'm looking to slowly upgrade my vehicle, I would like to start with CPU and go on from there. I would also like my vehicle to make the "air noise" when shifting.
Any Ideas?

1. Ktuner or Hondata Flash Pro?
2. New Clutch
3. Air noise

Thanks!
Sponsored

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag

omens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
1. KTuner
2. Clutches are subjective. There's alot of unhappy campers with the popular clutches of the market.
3. Air noise - PRL Cobra Cold Air Intake

dodger2710

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX Sedan
Country flag
Do look at 27won cold air intake, I'm a happy camper along with Ktuner 1.2 and TSP stage 1 tune. Don't beat the clutch up and you will be fine

thebutcher

NSFW
First Name
The Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Chevy C10 custom deluxe, 2014 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited, 2019 Honda Civic Si coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
1- Wooden Clothespin
2- Playing Card (Joker)
3- Tire Spoke

OP
OP
SFerrusco

SFerrusco

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
1. KTuner
2. Clutches are subjective. There's alot of unhappy campers with the popular clutches of the market.
3. Air noise - PRL Cobra Cold Air Intake
Woll I get any warnings lights or errors after adding the ktuner and Cobra Intake?

omens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Woll I get any warnings lights or errors after adding the ktuner and Cobra Intake?
KTuner will flash every code in the book on your dash. Drive around the block and they'll all go away.

OP
OP
SFerrusco

SFerrusco

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Do look at 27won cold air intake, I'm a happy camper along with Ktuner 1.2 and TSP stage 1 tune. Don't beat the clutch up and you will be fine
Which tune type should I get?
Ktuner base maps only or TSP Stage 1? I'm planning on getting the Ktuner in the next couple of weeks and the air intake during summer.
Sorry for all the questions, it's my first time upgrading a vehicle.

Lukifer

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
If I were you I'd do some research. I'd become a little educated in the matter so I knew what actually makes the "air noise", why it happens, and what it means.

There is nothing wrong with asking people online (and this is a great place for information and advice), but please don't just blindly follow recommendations from strangers without knowing what you are doing or getting yourself into. This is YOUR new car. You are spending a lot of money on it. Make sure you know what you are doing.

Just my 2 cents...

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
If I were you I'd do some research. I'd become a little educated in the matter so I knew what actually makes the "air noise", why it happens, and what it means.

There is nothing wrong with asking people online (and this is a great place for information and advice), but please don't just blindly follow recommendations from strangers without knowing what you are doing or getting yourself into. This is YOUR new car. You are spending a lot of money on it. Make sure you know what you are doing.

Just my 2 cents...
I agree

thebutcher

NSFW
First Name
The Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Chevy C10 custom deluxe, 2014 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited, 2019 Honda Civic Si coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Just my 2 cents...
Now I’m serious,

Also read the posts of people having issues, not just what makes your car go fast. Is it an issue the car is having from the factory or did they create the problem themselves by modding their car or was it from how they drove their car.

mofoD

First Name
D$
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aegean Blue '18 Si Coupe (Toy), White Orchid Pearl '16 Accord Touring V6 Coupe (Daily)
Country flag
Which tune type should I get?
Ktuner base maps only or TSP Stage 1? I'm planning on getting the Ktuner in the next couple of weeks and the air intake during summer.
Sorry for all the questions, it's my first time upgrading a vehicle.
ktuner brand new everywhere costs $450

ktuner with TSP stage 1 from TSP = $450 and free overnight shipping.

TSP stage 1 by itself is $70.

if youre going to spend $450 on a new one might as well buy it directly from TSP.

NoKz

Speed Limit Tester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si Coupe (Sold 12/2021)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
1. Save up and Purchase the following at the same time:
KTuner v1.2 w/TSP Stage 1 Tune (Request Race MAF Config In E-Mail) / PRL Cobra CAI Intake w/Race MAF
That will give you the "whoosh" sound, a solid tune bringing more power and you'll be fine with that. You'll need a clutch eventually. When is up to you based on your driving habits.
Sponsored