Need help negotiating with dealer!

Mr_Tejano15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 honda civic
So I'm in the market for a 2016 Honda Civic Touring and I have contacted alot of dealers here in the Houston area. I got a quote today for a touring for 27,000 with wheel locks, trunk Tray, mud flaps, all season weather mats and the Honda light up when you open the car. This is before TTL. Is this a good deal or can I go down??? I need someone to help me get a good deal on my first car.
Sponsored

vacalder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
I think you can go down further. The dealer addons for that car are probably around 1k right off the bat. Try and find a dealer that does not include accessories (unless you want them).

My suggestion is to use a secondary email address and get quotes for all the Tourings in your area. Submit an offer to the internet sales manager with the lowest quote saying something like "I am interested in a Civic Touring. My offer is XXXXX and I will come in tonight to sign the paperwork". If he is unable to match the offer, whatever - it was a secondary email and ideally an alias. You can use his response to get a better deal either with them or at another dealer. Try to find dealers with a lot of stock on hand because they will be more willing to reduce the price. Also, they will be more willing to sell the car that has been sitting on their lot the longest. If color is not important, go for that one.

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I'm in the market for a 2016 Honda Civic Touring and I have contacted alot of dealers here in the Houston area. I got a quote today for a touring for 27,000 with wheel locks, trunk Tray, mud flaps, all season weather mats and the Honda light up when you open the car. This is before TTL. Is this a good deal or can I go down??? I need someone to help me get a good deal on my first car.
Seems like an okay deal to me.

And I'm not gonna touch the "can I go down" comment. :p
Sponsored