First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
As a hatch owner I thank you for bringing this to my attention
Lucky you! Glad to help though. I’m going to that side of the pond here in a few days so if it comes down to it I’ll find a dealer over there and see what I can find out

Wh1SL3R

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback LX MT Crystal Black Pearl
Country flag
Looking for these shades/blinds for the side windows. I’ve seen total blackout ones online but I’d rather have the see through ones.
Found these for the hatchback from a dealer in the UK.
https://www.glynhopkinpartsonline.co.uk/products/honda-civic-5dr-rear-side-sunshades-08r13-smg-600
These are exactly what I’m looking for but I need them for the sedan, not the hatch.
PN for hatch is 08R13-SMG-600
That part number is for the previous gen European market hatchback 2006-2011. Unfortunately won't fit on a GenX.

I've been looking for something like that for a long time! That site doesn't have anything for 2017+ hatches...:thumbsdown:

lyndean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Country flag
Why not just get the windows tinted? Living in Texas, I would never own a car without tinted windows.

OP
OP
jacobegg

jacobegg

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Why not just get the windows tinted? Living in Texas, I would never own a car without tinted windows.
I have window tint but want that little extra mmffff while I’m at work to help the car cool back down.

Alfiemark

First Name
Alfie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Country flag
Anything custom-made is better than a universal kind. however, choose wisely. Anything personalized is expensive so you want someone good at their job, so you get the best product. Try
Folding Sunshade These classic sunshades can be used on rear and side rear windows to shelter baby from the heat and glare of the sun. Each handy sunshade features suction cup fitting, a quick button release, and folds easily for compact storage.
Sponsored