Need advice fitting Recaro Pole Position Seats

KeepItLow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Country flag
I'm looking to fit the Recaro Pole Position fixed bucket seat for the driver, has anyone done this and advise which seat mounts to go for and can we still use factory rails?

Also how to eliminate the seat belt and airbag warning light?

Really appreciate it if anyone can help..
Sponsored

lawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ABM type r
Country flag
I had pole positions in my s2k and they were side mounts like in the pics so this should be fine.

Good luck and post pics!

squeegie

First Name
Luigi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Bride makes rails for both reclineable and full bucket seats, so you could use those rails if needed. Also Bride sells a resistor to bypass the air bag light but the issue lies on the weight sensor in the passenger seat rail.

I have yet to figure out to fix that weight sensor light since the Bride rail won't work for it. It would either need a custom mount or something.

BRIDE PART NO:
For Bucket Seat Rails - H047FO / H048FO

Let me know if you have any questions, I am also a reseller for Bride and Recaro

Honda Civic 10th gen Need advice fitting Recaro Pole Position Seats 45801734071_0256bc285a_c
Untitled by Luigi Arroyo, on Flickr

Honda Civic 10th gen Need advice fitting Recaro Pole Position Seats 43985048160_6666f8efa8_c

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
Bride makes rails for both reclineable and full bucket seats, so you could use those rails if needed. Also Bride sells a resistor to bypass the air bag light but the issue lies on the weight sensor in the passenger seat rail.

I have yet to figure out to fix that weight sensor light since the Bride rail won't work for it. It would either need a custom mount or something.

BRIDE PART NO:
For Bucket Seat Rails - H047FO / H048FO

Let me know if you have any questions, I am also a reseller for Bride and Recaro

45801734071_0256bc285a_c.jpg

43985048160_6666f8efa8_c.jpg
Yo, I've sent you a PM with questions, but apparently, you don't respond. Are you really a reseller?

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
Germany I believe. I normally use Momo or Racetech seats for my cars, but I had this Recaro in my time attack Fit and decided to put it in the CTR because it is so light.
thanks for the response! looking into either Bride or Recaro, and this will help with decision making. :)
Sponsored