NC Folks!

ERK5000

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Thanks ! I love your color. It wasn’t released yet when I picked up my car I definitely would of got that one lol
Thanks! This was the color I had to get! Was tough to get this specific one because it was manual too! Dealership made it happen!

FKev7

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Spotted a PMM Type R cruising down Poplar Tent Rd in Concord this morning. Beautiful....simply beautiful!

Williamsct1

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
I'm in the Fayetteville area, does anyone know any good performance, detail, general automotive shops around?

jappchae

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 RR CTR
Country flag
Spotted amazing looking Championship White getting on and off I-485 inner near Mallard Creek/I-85 interchange this afternoon, Thursday. On the forum?

CTR_Gavin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CW Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
FYI, those interested around the Charlotte area, Hondapro Jason is in town and we are getting together tomorrow 4/17/18 at 5:30 at Hendrick Honda. We will hang around there for a few then go eat at Boiling Pot. Anyone is welcome.

MyFirstHonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
FYI, those interested around the Charlotte area, Hondapro Jason is in town and we are getting together tomorrow 4/17/18 at 5:30 at Hendrick Honda. We will hang around there for a few then go eat at Boiling Pot. Anyone is welcome.
I noticed his announcement about visiting Hendrick Honda. If I lived closer to Charlotte, I’d be there. Be sure to get some good photos to share with us.

CTR_Gavin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CW Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
NC folks. We are having a S2000/CTR cookout on July 28th at Frank Liske park in Concord. It starts at 10AM and runs until 2PM. Would love to have more 10th gen folks show up. We do have a sign up list for people to bring food, drinks, etc. If you would like to come and bring something I will let you know what we still need. The address for the park is:

4001 Stough Rd, Concord, NC 28027

Also, on August 4th, I am hosting a tech day at my house. This is a good opportunity to get together, hang out, and work on our cars. Basically we get together to help each other out perform various maintenance items or install mods. If you would like to come, text me at 828-244-2271 and I can give my address. We will start at 10AM and run until whenever.

Hondanight

First Name
Michael Wertz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
NC folks. We are having a S2000/CTR cookout on July 28th at Frank Liske park in Concord. It starts at 10AM and runs until 2PM. Would love to have more 10th gen folks show up. We do have a sign up list for people to bring food, drinks, etc. If you would like to come and bring something I will let you know what we still need. The address for the park is:

Also, on August 4th, I am hosting a tech day at my house. This is a good opportunity to get together, hang out, and work on our cars. Basically we get together to help each other out perform various maintenance items or install mods. If you would like to come, text me at 828-244-2271 and I can give my address. We will start at 10AM and run until whenever.
I’m fkn switching at work that’s like 10min from my house! If I can’t at least my wife could go. You da man @CTR_Gavin

PowerOfDreams2017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 CRX Si, 1994 Civic EX Sedan, 2016 HRV EX-L, 1998 Civic Hatch DX, 2017 Civic Type R #593
Country flag

That's pretty cool. I'd like to show up to the cookout on the 28th if all goes well. If you see a DM on Instagram from firstwavectr593, that's me lol
Sponsored