Nashville, TN

DeVo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R #21399
Country flag
Hey guys, 2017 Si owner here. I moved to Nashville about a month ago and was wondering if anyone is around. I live right in the city. I saw a red Type R my first week here but not sure if it was a tourist. Let me know if there's a group or events in the area!
Sponsored

DniedAcess

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2017 Civic LX Sedan, 2003 Acura RSX
Hey guys, 2017 Si owner here. I moved to Nashville about a month ago and was wondering if anyone is around. I live right in the city. I saw a red Type R my first week here but not sure if it was a tourist. Let me know if there's a group or events in the area!
Yo what's up! I am in Brentwood, and you probably saw my Red Type R because I haven't seen anyone else around here with a Type R yet! Where did you move from? And welcome to Nashville. Traffic and people suck here. haha.

OP
OP
DeVo

DeVo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R #21399
Country flag
Yo what's up! I am in Brentwood, and you probably saw my Red Type R because I haven't seen anyone else around here with a Type R yet! Where did you move from? And welcome to Nashville. Traffic and people suck here. haha.
Finally someone local! haha. I moved here from Myrtle Beach, SC. I saw the Type R in front of the Opryland when I first moved here. If so, sweet ride ( I def wanna see it in person haha). I def second the traffic comment..

DniedAcess

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Finally someone local! haha. I moved here from Myrtle Beach, SC. I saw the Type R in front of the Opryland when I first moved here. If so, sweet ride ( I def wanna see it in person haha). I def second the traffic comment..
LOL I was probably Christmas shopping in November. Myrtle beach is nice man. I took my wife there for her birthday two years ago. I've also spent some time in Columbia and Orangeburg SC. Welp, when things get warmer we should hang. Maybe meet up at Cars and Coffee in Franklin or whatever.

OP
OP
DeVo

DeVo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R #21399
Country flag
LOL I was probably Christmas shopping in November. Myrtle beach is nice man. I took my wife there for her birthday two years ago. I've also spent some time in Columbia and Orangeburg SC. Welp, when things get warmer we should hang. Maybe meet up at Cars and Coffee in Franklin or whatever.
Good chance lol. I was actually thinking of going to Cars and Coffee this Saturday even though its gunna be cold as hell

DniedAcess

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good chance lol. I was actually thinking of going to Cars and Coffee this Saturday even though its gunna be cold as hell
Not sure if I can make it out this saturday. But definitely stay in touch man!

Ramster

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR FK8 / Supra MKV / Tesla M3P / G80 M3C xDrive
Country flag
Welcome!

I live right by Vanderbilt Univ and I drive a PMM CTR and a buddy of mine that lives in Bellevue drives a Red CTR. We usually go to Cars and Coffee in Franklin on the 1st Saturday of every month. You should def come check it out since the 1st Saturday of every month is the one where you'll see all the exotic cars and what not.

DniedAcess

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Welcome!

I live right by Vanderbilt Univ and I drive a PMM CTR and a buddy of mine that lives in Bellevue drives a Red CTR. We usually go to Cars and Coffee in Franklin on the 1st Saturday of every month. You should def come check it out since the 1st Saturday of every month is the one where you'll see all the exotic cars and what not.
Did you guys store your FK8's for the winter? Because I feel all alone out there. I live in Brentwood and work in Franklin so I stay south of Nashville most days but I do go up to Nashville on the weekends.

OP
OP
DeVo

DeVo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R #21399
Country flag
Welcome!

Thanks man. Haven't seen yours around yet. Let me know if you ever want to catch a drink

Ramster

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR FK8 / Supra MKV / Tesla M3P / G80 M3C xDrive
Country flag
Did you guys store your FK8's for the winter? Because I feel all alone out there. I live in Brentwood and work in Franklin so I stay south of Nashville most days but I do go up to Nashville on the weekends.
I semi-store it, like if its a certain degree outside I don't usually drive it but like today was pretty chilled and I drove it. I bounce around Arrington, Franklin, Brentwood, and Nashville. You def should come out to Cars and Coffee in Feb. "1st Sat. of the month".

DniedAcess

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I semi-store it, like if its a certain degree outside I don't usually drive it but like today was pretty chilled and I drove it. I bounce around Arrington, Franklin, Brentwood, and Nashville. You def should come out to Cars and Coffee in Feb. "1st Sat. of the month".
I was trying to make it out last saturday but got caught up with adulting. Maybe February.

I work in Franklin off Cool Springs Blvd, and live off of Concord. I have a red FK8, beep at me if you see me!

Alvin2018

First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Ayeee just got my 2018 SI, any meets or y’all wanna meet up? Anything seems fun just trying to meet more people in the car scene around here too, let me know!

OP
OP
DeVo

DeVo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R #21399
Country flag
Ayeee just got my 2018 SI, any meets or y’all wanna meet up? Anything seems fun just trying to meet more people in the car scene around here too, let me know!
aye shoot me a message bro