Narrowed it down to two wheels, please help!

White or Black?

• Total voters

Losd

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.teamhybrid.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, so I have narrowed it down to the Sparco Assetto Garas in either black or white. I have a white '17 Hatchback EX-L so the white would work. I can also save 42 dollars per wheel on the white ones so it makes sense to get them. Would you get white or black? Also, they are 18x8x 45 offset. I am going to lower on eibach sportlines with the pro camber kit. The 45 offset should be fine correct? And one last question, do I want 225 or 235 sized tires with this setup? Thanks in advance!

Honda Civic 10th gen Narrowed it down to two wheels, please help! sparco_ag_b_pdpfull
Honda Civic 10th gen Narrowed it down to two wheels, please help! sparco_ag_wh_pdpfull

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
2 things, what color is your car? And do you enjoying cleaning your wheels every other day? Ive had white, and it looks so good, but then 2 days later they look so dirty.

inv4zn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Touring
Country flag
White wheels are like white pants.

If you're overall very stylish, (ie your car is heavily modified aesthetically), then it goes well and pops.

If you're lazy, they'll just get dirty reeaaall soon, and look tacky.

EMPhoto

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
I'm looking at the black one as well, I have a white civic hatch and wouldn't want white on white. If you do get them please post a photo I'd like to see how they look on the car itself and not a "preview"