My Type R spoiler finally arrived! but...

LMFK7

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So like what the title states I received my order but... a couple of parts were missing. Total bummer! I was so stoked to work on it this weekend but now I have to wait for Amazon to contact the seller (Extreme Online Store) and I have to wait for a couple of days to hear back for a reply from the seller to see if they will send me a replacement or to refund me.

I took a few pictures of the product to show the built quality of the spoiler. I'm just curious if anyone else took photos of their spoiler before installing because I really would like to compare how this spoiler goes against others. From my opinion, the spoiler built quality kind of scares me because it feels so light and I hope not fragile. I'm wondering how this will hold up with the pounds of force while driving freeway/highway speed. Below are the photos.

First three photos are photos of the spoiler mount that attaches to the hatch. the last two photos are the end of the main wing where it attaches to the winglet. The two winglets are the parts that are missing from my order.

Honda Civic 10th gen My Type R spoiler finally arrived! but... IMG_2719.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen My Type R spoiler finally arrived! but... IMG_2720.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen My Type R spoiler finally arrived! but... IMG_2721.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen My Type R spoiler finally arrived! but... IMG_2722.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen My Type R spoiler finally arrived! but... IMG_2723.JPG

OP
OP
LMFK7

LMFK7

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
UPDATE:
I got the approval to get a refund from amazon seller. I will not be buying from Extreme Online Store for a Type R spoiler, instead I will move forward with my original plan of ordering from ABS Dynamics. They sell the full size CTR replica spoiler for the same price $169.00 but with a much higher shipping charge $50 vs. $15 from Extreme Online Store.

U.S.C

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
UPDATE:
I got the approval to get a refund from amazon seller. I will not be buying from Extreme Online Store for a Type R spoiler, instead I will move forward with my original plan of ordering from ABS Dynamics. They sell the full size CTR replica spoiler for the same price $169.00 but with a much higher shipping charge $50 vs. $15 from Extreme Online Store.
I believe procivic has one for $150 and it’s a good one as well. Please update when you get it.

OP
OP
LMFK7

LMFK7

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I believe procivic has one for $150 and it’s a good one as well. Please update when you get it.

I check out procivic and they have better options for shipping so I will buy from ProCivic. thank you!