Si noobie

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si
Country flag
I recently reverted my 2018 si back to stock from 19.5/21.5 map and when I’m almost half throttle it feels like my car is jerking. Is that the clutch or?
Sponsored

IaAsk

First Name
Bengt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport plus hb
Country flag
I recently reverted my 2018 si back to stock from 19.5/21.5 map and when I’m almost half throttle it feels like my car is jerking. Is that the clutch or?
Is it only when cold?

IaAsk

First Name
Bengt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport plus hb
Country flag
Ok..dont know but dont think its the clutch. If it happens when you dont use the clutch and just cruising. If its just jerking when your shift gears that can be clutch..

OP
OP

Si noobie

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si
Country flag
Ok..dont know but dont think its the clutch. If it happens when you dont use the clutch and just cruising. If its just jerking when your shift gears that can be clutch..
Yea it’s when I’m cruising only when I’m about halfway in the throttle or on a hill. But thanks appreciate the reply

SkyeSI

First Name
Skye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SI Coupe. 2018 JL Rubicon. 1988 K5 Blazer
Country flag
It could still be the clutch... when you shift gears you are actually disengaging the clutch. You may be misunderstading pressing the clutch petal with the actual clutch.

As far as the actual condition from the OP, if the clutch didnt slip with the more powerful tune, I would not think it would start to slip if reverted to stock power. My question is do you have other mods that would make the car operate poorly while on the stock tune?

IaAsk

First Name
Bengt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport plus hb
Country flag
I just tought it would be very slippery when you hit the gas then..but youre absolutly right
Sponsored