My FlashPro experiences and datalogs (boost level and IAT temps with oem IC)

mballester89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic hatchback sport
What kind of modifications to your wife are we talking about here? Before/after pics would be greatly appreciated :)
Does anyone knows if this fits 2017 civic hatch cvt?
Sponsored

Abccookies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rex 2002 Saturn sc1
How much does the flashpro effect MPG?
Assuming you just do the smaller tune?

chubbz05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT, 2010 Honda Odyssey EX
Sorry if I sound stupid but what does the warranty has to do with the tune? Thanks.
My bad guys, I was under the impression messing with the ECU would screw with the warranty. I can just imagine fighting my dealership if for some reason I did have to use the warranty and they saw modifications on the car

dominican

Enthusiast YouTuber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Honda Prelude, 2002 Honda S2000, 2011 BMW 335d, 2017 Honda Civic Hatch WOP Sport M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My bad guys, I was under the impression messing with the ECU would screw with the warranty. I can just imagine fighting my dealership if for some reason I did have to use the warranty and they saw modifications on the car

I'm actually interested in this. Can the dealership see if the ECU had been flashed if you bring your car in after using flashpro to tune the car back to factory settings?

OP
OP

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
I'm actually interested in this. Can the dealership see if the ECU had been flashed if you bring your car in after using flashpro to tune the car back to factory settings?
They can see how many times the ecu has been programed but they have no reason to check unless something happened to the engine

mballester89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic hatchback sport
Any knows where is the ecu located for 2017 civic hatch?

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got my FlashPro and it wont lock to my car due to an unrecognized calibration on the ECU already. Not happy and Hondata are closed for the day. Anyone seen this before

OP
OP

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Got my FlashPro and it wont lock to my car due to an unrecognized calibration on the ECU already. Not happy and Hondata are closed for the day. Anyone seen this before
Click on help and send information to Hondata. They will get it fixed asap

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Click on help and send information to Hondata. They will get it fixed asap
Did that, no where to contact them, only gives me an option for quick support to connect with them by giving them a code while on the phone so they can control the computer. Im sure they will handle it when they open but damn what a bummer.

OP
OP

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Did that, no where to contact them, only gives me an option for quick support to connect with them by giving them a code while on the phone so they can control the computer. Im sure they will handle it when they open but damn what a bummer.
If that popped up than you clicked on the wrong one. It's something send information to Hondata. I'm not infront of my computer to see it. A screen should pop up and ask for contact info and description of the problem

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If that popped up than you clicked on the wrong one. It's something send information to Hondata. I'm not infront of my computer to see it. A screen should pop up and ask for contact info and description of the problem
Found it, it wasnt a clickable option until I hooked the Flashpro to the ECU and the computer. Thanks sir!
Sponsored