My FlashPro experiences and datalogs (boost level and IAT temps with oem IC)

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
tiny turbo = fast spool. launching isnt really necessary but it would help. Like I mentioned before, the time is probably a bit off. It's a benchmark for myself to see if there's any improvement.

It's no 400hp car but you can feel it slightly push you back into your seat. another words your butt dyno will feel the difference from the factory map
Quick question, yes Im being lazy, where is the ODB II port on our 16s?
Sponsored

Ryude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Thanks for the quick replies. Helpful information while I try to decide if I want to get tuned or not.

chubbz05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT, 2010 Honda Odyssey EX
Am I the only one secretly wishing that the warranty would hurry up and expire?! Would make it easier to justify the FlashPro and other upcoming modifications to my wife haha.

On topic, these results are incredible and I thank you for taking the time to share the with the community.

Syntek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Am I the only one secretly wishing that the warranty would hurry up and expire?! Would make it easier to justify the FlashPro and other upcoming modifications to my wife haha.

On topic, these results are incredible and I thank you for taking the time to share the with the community.
Pretty sure your warranty should still be in-effect unless the tune specifically messed up something in the vehicle.

mballester89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic hatchback sport

Sorry if I sound stupid but what does the warranty has to do with the tune? Thanks.

andyboyd102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
I just pulled the trigger on the FlashPro!!!! Can't wait till it gets here!!! I will post some data when installed....

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
after waiting impatiently all day, I get a delivery notification from USPS that my package has been delayed until tomorrow. Talk about major blue balls disappointment.

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Have you tried some runs in L? @dc2turbo
That's my preferred way to accelerate, get rid of the fake shifts that feels like it slows you down.

OP
OP

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Have you tried some runs in L? @dc2turbo
That's my preferred way to accelerate, get rid of the fake shifts that feels like it slows you down.
I havn't tried it yet but i feel like that would be slower since the tq drops off at the top.
i will give it a shot next time im out on the road

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
I havn't tried it yet but i feel like that would be slower since the tq drops off at the top.
i will give it a shot next time im out on the road
I'm interested to see! I love ripping in L, she just keeps pulling and pulling, no shift lag.

17siturb0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan, 2006 civic si coupe

A flash pro tune will not affect your warranty. Or inspection. Flash pro is needed if you are going to add performance parts to your car. You NEED to have it. And best bang for the buck for power.

Phosky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Civic DX
Country flag

What kind of modifications to your wife are we talking about here? Before/after pics would be greatly appreciated :)
Sponsored