My 2020 Si Coupe is being built as we speak!

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe 91 Talon TSI AWD 6262 280's N20 and 87 Buick Regal T 6776bb built N20
I will get to take delivery off of the truck by mid-December. Already has my name attached. White.

I am so excited to have a brand new one again. Lots of little touches of changes and the sensing outfit will make my daily commuting that much better. I test drove a gray one and with the shorter final drive its much smoother of a drive (less bucking etc) than my 18 was when new. Some of this can probably be attributed to no longer having a learning curve with the car. Just hop in and drive perfect. Sure was nice.
Sponsored

Maroco

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda civic lx 2020 civic si
Country flag
I will get to take delivery off of the truck by mid-December. Already has my name attached. White.

I am so excited to have a brand new one again. Lots of little touches of changes and the sensing outfit will make my daily commuting that much better. I test drove a gray one and with the shorter final drive its much smoother of a drive (less bucking etc) than my 18 was when new. Some of this can probably be attributed to no longer having a learning curve with the car. Just hop in and drive perfect. Sure was nice.
Congrats! Happy for you man! The 2020s are awesome! Cant wait to see a 2020 in white!

Seth_FC3

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI coupe
Country flag

Congrats dude! I originally wanted white, but ended up with a completely different color haha

OP
OP
PowerPerLiter

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe 91 Talon TSI AWD 6262 280's N20 and 87 Buick Regal T 6776bb built N20
I came so close to just committing to the gray but I just knew id eventually get bored of it. My neighbor immediately across the street from me has a blue coupe, that was the only other color I would have entertained.

Seth_FC3

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI coupe
Country flag
Red was pretty much the only other color I wanted over white, actually hasn't gotten me any bad attention from cops or anything which caught me by surprise

OP
OP
PowerPerLiter

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red was pretty much the only other color I wanted over white, actually hasn't gotten me any bad attention from cops or anything which caught me by surprise
I have NEVER wanted a red car but I will tell you that was my last ditch 3rd option that is looking better and better the more I see it. I would have entertained it more except for honda's history with red colors fading to a delightful milano pink later in life :)

OP
OP
PowerPerLiter

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonic grey pearl is the end all be all color once seen in person. I never understood why people were going crazy about it until I saw the showroom one at my dealer. It has green metal flake in it! Its almost iridescent. Wild.

Seth_FC3

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI coupe
Country flag
I have NEVER wanted a red car but I will tell you that was my last ditch 3rd option that is looking better and better the more I see it. I would have entertained it more except for honda's history with red colors fading to a delightful milano pink later in life :)
I never pictured myself in a red car either but hey, I love it lol. Took a little getting used to since my last car was a dark grey but now I can spot my car from far away haha... hmmm a pink SI coupe

OP
OP
PowerPerLiter

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I never pictured myself in a red car either but hey, I love it lol. Took a little getting used to since my last car was a dark grey but now I can spot my car from far away haha... hmmm a pink SI coupe
Lol Im sure the fading issue is no more after all these years. That does sound interesting though haha

A2typeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si sedan (TSP stage 1) 2016 Mazda Miata Club (Brembo BBS pack)
Country flag
i agree, I always thought I would never own a red car. I currently have a white Si.

but after seeing the type R in Red with all the black accents... I started to fall in love. Whenever my lease ends I will be buying a type R in red or Champ White or Black or Grey lol you get the point. Good news is a wrap isn’t too expensive.

zerointerrupt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe
Country flag
Congratz man! I wanted a white one but ended up with one in PMM. When i saw one finally available at my service dealer i was so excited I bought it on the spot even if it wasn't the color i wanted.

OP
OP
PowerPerLiter

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congratz man! I wanted a white one but ended up with one in PMM. When i saw one finally available at my service dealer i was so excited I bought it on the spot even if it wasn't the color i wanted.
It was soooooo hard to resist after driving the one I did even though it was not a color I would have went with. I still contemplated it heavily! So smooth and nice to drive. It made me remember why I fell in love with the cars.

icemansi

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2009 Fit Sport
Country flag
I watched them back my Si off the trailer, took delivery with 4 miles on it. Pretty sweet. Black sedan Si.
Sponsored