My 2016 Civic Coupe Photoshops

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
Ooh can you do the white like the blue? Also a rallye red like the blue? Original blue

Last edited:

Slickone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Le Car
Country flag
^ Yeah, rallye red without being slammed, with regular 17" aftermarket wheels and non-rubberband tires. You know, for us past our teens. :)

These are fun to look at. Good job!

the1dynasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R (FK8), 2007 Civic Si (FG2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
can we get the sedan, in blue, exactly as this coupe was done please? I have PS but i haven't really messed around with editing photos like this... i'd like to see that gunmetal on the sedan...

i'd even suggest a carbon fiber over ALL the chrome...

MMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fit
The white one with bronze wheels and blacked out roof, front grille bar and window trims looks sweet!

Revver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Subaru Legacy SE Sedan
2016 Honda Civic Coupe Render.jpg

And just for S&Gs, white with black accents:

2016 Honda Civic Coupe Render-2.jpg
Saving this one for inspiration. When I get mine in white my first mod will be a set of bronze wheels. Hoping for another spoiler option too.

thomasok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Black Honda Accord EX-L, 2003 Blue Honda Accord EX-L
Very nice! Thanks very much! :D For me, that aegean blue just screams gun metal and bronze accents. haha, maybe yellow brake calipers too :p
Blue with yellow brake calipers? In Ohio? You're likely to get in trouble with the buckeyes!

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Blue with yellow brake calipers? In Ohio? You're likely to get in trouble with the buckeyes!
Haha. I don't watch sports. At all. (Expect tennis that one time) So team colors are literally the furthest thing from my mind.

thomasok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Black Honda Accord EX-L, 2003 Blue Honda Accord EX-L
Haha. I don't watch sports. At all. (Expect tennis that one time) So team colors are literally the furthest thing from my mind.
Interestingly enough I don't watch sports at all either. But I work in Ann Arbor and have to deal with the dreaded football Saturdays. Until a little over two years ago our store was on South Main, less than a mile from the stadium, and on many Saturdays in the fall we would be surrounded by a sea of blue and yellow. Its hard to ignore when thousands stream by the store in those colors and the drivers plug up traffic for miles in all directions!

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Interestingly enough I don't watch sports at all either. But I work in Ann Arbor and have to deal with the dreaded football Saturdays. Until a little over two years ago our store was on South Main, less than a mile from the stadium, and on many Saturdays in the fall we would be surrounded by a sea of blue and yellow. Its hard to ignore when thousands stream by the store in those colors and the drivers plug up traffic for miles in all directions!
I lived in downtown pittsburgh for 3 years during college. Talk about insane football seasons... the steelers are just... awful. Whether they won or lost cars got flipped, trash cans lit on fire, people rioting in the streets. It was insane, and cemented my distaste for professional/college sports.
Sponsored