amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
We are all impressed by the power and performance you're been able to get out of your Si, but you really need to be careful. All it takes is you or another driver around you making a mistake and the fun is over. And on top of that you would not want your gf to be hurt or worse. And it's all on video.

There's a guy out here that was killed recently racing his buddy, he lost control and hit a tree not to far from my neighborhood. The surviving friend was charged with manslaughter. I would rather see those impressive numbers on a Dyno sheet rather than seeing you hurt, or worse

EDIT

Or on the track!

Last edited:

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
We are all impressed by the power and performance you're been able to get out of your Si, but you really need to be careful. All it takes is you or another driver around you making a mistake and the fun is over. And on top of that you would not want your gf to be hurt or worse. And it's all on video.

There's a guy out here that was killed recently racing his buddy, he lost control and hit a tree not to far from my neighborhood. The surviving friend was charged with manslaughter. I would rather see those impressive numbers on a Dyno sheet rather than seeing you hurt, or worse

EDIT

Or on the track!
He's fine it's a street car all the videos I seen if him is on empty roads. Street racing is not for everyone but your right on that you just have to be smart about it and careful especially if there's other cars

A2typeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si sedan (TSP stage 1) 2016 Mazda Miata Club (Brembo BBS pack)
Country flag
If it was a stock GTI maybe tuned you would not have a chance...

Plus if it’s a DSG game over, you know if he had the Performance pack?

Was he running 93 octane or 87, how many passengers etc?

OP
OP
JDMpo0kie

JDMpo0kie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
If it was a stock GTI maybe tuned you would not have a chance...

Plus if it’s a DSG game over, you know if he had the Performance pack?

Was he running 93 octane or 87, how many passengers etc?
I raced a stage 1 Mk7 and beat it he told me his Mk7 is stage 1 and gave props to my car. And a stock gold R I beat as well but that’s not saying much
Sponsored