First Name
Jairo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For anyone interested in the Mugen Style Smoke Tinted Visors For the Hatchback they just became available on eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/For-16-Up-Honda-Civic-Hatchback-JDM-Mugen-Style-Smoke-Tinted-Side-Window-Visors-/322556342746?fits=Make:Honda|Model:Civic&hash=item4b19db31da:g:5poAAOSw~e5ZQ12W&vxp=mtr

or

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mugen-Style...ash=item1c88971eaf:g:2EYAAOSwEAtZY8UN&vxp=mtr

I've been watching these 2 listings every day and they were $599 which was ridiculous but now they are just 59.99

Honda Civic 10th gen Mugen Style Smoke Tinted Visors For the Hatchback Available s-l1600
Sponsored

OP
OP
GHoSTyaiRo

GHoSTyaiRo

First Name
Jairo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finally, I been wondering why they were so expensive
It's a technique used for sellers when there are listing promotions i.e pay only when you sell and not just to list. Then when they actually have it on stock they just change the price. I had a long running listing once that I got with a sweet deal where I would only pay once for the listing and no final sale fee, so when I was put of stock I would raise the price so nobdy would buy it but I would still get the chance of keeping the deal once I got stock back.

Hmoobgreen

First Name
Samson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic hatchback sport
It's a technique used for sellers when there are listing promotions i.e pay only when you sell and not just to list. Then when they actually have it on stock they just change the price. I had a long running listing once that I got with a sweet deal where I would only pay once for the listing and no final sale fee, so when I was put of stock I would raise the price so nobdy would buy it but I would still get the chance of keeping the deal once I got stock back.
well guess that a way to save some money, but I just order it and it should be here by wednesday.

Thanks again for posting

OP
OP
GHoSTyaiRo

GHoSTyaiRo

First Name
Jairo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
id be interested in these if it wasnt 75$ CAD + 50 CAD shipping... :(
Wow that's a lot for shipping. Maybe wait until they start selling on amazon. Probably free shipping.

tenshiro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring 6MT, 2014 Mitsubishi RVR LE, 2018 Civic Type R #14978
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ordered these last night, came up to $130.83 CAD. Estimated delivery Monday, Aug 14, 2017 - Monday, Aug 21, 2017. Will post pics of everything once they come in.

OP
OP
GHoSTyaiRo

GHoSTyaiRo

First Name
Jairo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Mugen Style Smoke Tinted Visors For the Hatchback Available ima

I just got tracking number for mine, so excited :headbang:

OP
OP
GHoSTyaiRo

GHoSTyaiRo

First Name
Jairo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have my chrome trim vinyl wrapped. You guys think these will hold if its mounted on it?
According to the seller they will, I asked him about vinyl or plasti dip because mine are dipped.

Honda Civic 10th gen Mugen Style Smoke Tinted Visors For the Hatchback Available ima

OP
OP
GHoSTyaiRo

GHoSTyaiRo

First Name
Jairo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Awesome! thank you!
Worst case scenario we can always unwrap/remove dip then install the visors and wrap/dip whatever visible chrome remaining.

hydra999

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Damn. I got them from Majestic Honda and payed $149 + tax. Whatever, the visors look so good on the hatch sport!

cypress

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I had these visors on my last Civic. I really loved the look but I agree that the tape included sucks, they would get loose after awhile. Went back and applied the 3M tape to lock it into place.

Couple times previously I was driving on 95 and the visor snapped off a broke. Never again after using the 3M tape picked up at Autozone.
Sponsored