First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Hi guys!

I just purchased the fp/dp combo from RV6 (https://jotechperformance.com/colle...rv6-downpipe-front-pipe-combo-for-17-civic-si) with the entire assembly ceramic coated. I'm now about to purchase the MAPerformance Catback Race Exhaust (https://www.maperformance.com/products/map-catback-exhaust-2017-honda-civic-si-coupe-hdax-cbe-cpe) to go with it, but I'm confused on which option I should choose when it asks me about the "Do you have the MAP front pipe?" (see attached image)

Do I choose:
  1. No, I have factory or factory flanged front pipe OR
  2. Yes, I have the MAP front pipe

Obviously I don't have the MAP front pipe, but I also don't have the factory front pipe either... Which option should I go with? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

*Note: If anyone is considering the RV6 fp/dp combo, the jotech website is selling them about $90 cheaper than the actual RV6 website :)

Honda Civic 10th gen MRPerformance Race Exhaust Ordering Option Question MAPerformance_Exhaust
Sponsored

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
What option one means is just saying that if you have a factory flange front pipe which means yes because all aftermarket front pipe have the factory flange to bolt on to factory exhaust

OP
OP
redcivic19x

redcivic19x

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
I talked to a guy named Tony from MAPerformance this morning and I told him that I just ordered the rv6 fp/dp combo and I saw on the order page he chose option #2 for me. Should I call them back tomorrow to ensure that is the right one? I have to drive about 4.5 hours to my folks place so my dad can help me with the install and I’d be REALLY pissed if I did all of that just to learn that I didn’t have one of the parts to properly install everything since I’m doing the fp/dp and full MAPerformance race exhaust all at the same time.

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
I talked to a guy named Tony from MAPerformance this morning and I told him that I just ordered the rv6 fp/dp combo and I saw on the order page he chose option #2 for me. Should I call them back tomorrow to ensure that is the right one? I have to drive about 4.5 hours to my folks place so my dad can help me with the install and I’d be REALLY pissed if I did all of that just to learn that I didn’t have one of the parts to properly install everything since I’m doing the fp/dp and full MAPerformance race exhaust all at the same time.
Yes call to make sure because with the rv6 Dp/Fp your should of picked option 1
Sponsored