lexis323

First Name
Alexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda civic sport
Country flag
Hey guys so quick question, so recently i installed the morimoto 35w 5500k w/HD relay on my 2019 honda civic sport and for some reason my driver side light tends to not light up when the car is off for a period of time. I have to turn the lights on and off to get it to to turn on. I switched the ballast with the passenger side one to see if the ballast was the problem but nope still keeps on doing it. I also double checked all the my connection to see if anything was lose but everything seems fine. Thanks in advance
Sponsored

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX-L
Country flag
Had the same problem. Here is the email I sent them with the steps I took to find the issue.

Driver side light doesn’t always work - disconnected everything and reconnected - issue remains

Switch bulbs from driver side and passenger side to see if issue switches sides. - issue remains on driver side.

Switch connector from ballast to bulb sides - issue remains on driver side.

Finally switch ballasts - issue moved to passenger side.

So I believe the ballast is bad as the issue switched sides when switching ballasts only.

They take awhile to respond to the email. I called after a week of no response and they took care of me within ten minutes.
Sponsored