First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si
Country flag
From the article

For our test, we headed to Livernois Motorsports and Engineering in Dearborn Heights, Michigan. We strapped the Supra to the Dynojet all-wheel-drive dynamometer, as the car's stability systems only play nice when all four wheels are spinning. For this observation, we ran the test in the eight-speed automatic transmission's fifth-gear ratio of 1.32:1 to achieve a full sweep of the tachometer.

Not sure what’s unclear about all 4 wheels spinning. The rollers are likely mechanically coupled unless they are using electric motors (unlikely) due to complexity in maintaining synchronized speeds of front and rear drums

OP
OP
CVCTURBO

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
From the article

For our test, we headed to Livernois Motorsports and Engineering in Dearborn Heights, Michigan. We strapped the Supra to the Dynojet all-wheel-drive dynamometer, as the car's stability systems only play nice when all four wheels are spinning. For this observation, we ran the test in the eight-speed automatic transmission's fifth-gear ratio of 1.32:1 to achieve a full sweep of the tachometer.

Not sure what’s unclear about all 4 wheels spinning. The rollers are likely mechanically coupled unless they are using electric motors (unlikely) due to complexity in maintaining synchronized speeds of front and rear drums
Wooooow literally the only spot I glanced over...
Yeah that's what I was thinking anyways
Sponsored