Antx

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport.
Country flag
Updated insurance company on changes to car, mentioned was thinking of adding to or removing the decals/badges and was advised to check with dealership if ok to do so, insurance ok with adding removing decals

Would removing the Honda badges and civic decal from the car affect warranty from dealership ?
Sponsored

stephenmeadows

StephenMeadows
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Sport 1.5T 2018 Hatchback (European Spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Updated insurance company on changes to car, mentioned was thinking of adding to or removing the decals/badges and was advised to check with dealership if ok to do so, insurance ok with adding removing decals

Would removing the Honda badges and civic decal from the car affect warranty from dealership ?
It would only effect the warranty the pats you have removed ie badges. I removed my chrome badges and fitted the JDM black chrome ones straight away on my 2019 Civic Sport.

Emailed a photo of them to the salesman at my dealership and they love them as well as my other mods!. It all depends on the relationship you have with your dealer!

Stephen

Honda Civic 10th gen Modding and U.K. insurance , dealership notification 3ILgMGf0Tm2SLX9a3Jstrw

Honda Civic 10th gen Modding and U.K. insurance , dealership notification 2o2nTvutSBO1TQqDpBH9pQ

Honda Civic 10th gen Modding and U.K. insurance , dealership notification K45XQKiJRMeG99vpAtwQa

Honda Civic 10th gen Modding and U.K. insurance , dealership notification Q%o5ddVHSsuYJGIKHKcw7Q

OP
OP

Antx

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport.
Country flag
The black suites the sonic , might try that on my Aegean blue sport.

Thanks

stephenmeadows

StephenMeadows
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Sport 1.5T 2018 Hatchback (European Spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The black suites the sonic , might try that on my Aegean blue sport.

Thanks
I like the black chrome on any colour. Not a fan of bright chrome at all!

Stephen
Sponsored