Mod parts for civic rs hatch 2017 in sydney or buy from overseas ??

davo97

First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic RS 2018
Country flag
nope! nobody really told me anything if they can see the reflash lol anyway, ill probs save up for a CAI and catback exhaust
Ktuners price has dropped below 1k! after pay here i come!!
Sponsored

BL55D

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic RS
Country flag
I'm going to get a Ktuner.. Apparently your ECU logs your drivedata, and when you flash it it clears that. So a couple weeks before i take it in for a service i'll flash it back so they don't get sus. Besides that, I'm fairly certain it'll all be fine!
I was actually thinking of doing the same- I dont think they would know if your ECU is flashed if you dont change your drive style or just keep driving like a normal person. tell me how it goes mate! I'm excited for you haha

BL55D

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic RS
Country flag
Honestly though, how good would this look!!

wilwood.png
are you only buying it for the red calipers? or planning to upgrade your brakes? hahah cos i think if you only want the red calipers- you can just have it painted.

davo97

First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic RS 2018
Country flag
where? omg hahaha so tempting
moonlight racing! they've got it in stock so they lower the price. Apparently when they don't have them in they use the usd price and just convert to aud. But when they have them they drop it by a couple bucks

are you only buying it for the red calipers? or planning to upgrade your brakes? hahah cos i think if you only want the red calipers- you can just have it painted.
ahaha, nah man! I like the rotors! Wilwoods are great though.

BL55D

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic RS
Country flag
moonlight racing! they've got it in stock so they lower the price. Apparently when they don't have them in they use the usd price and just convert to aud. But when they have them they drop it by a couple bucks

ahaha, nah man! I like the rotors! Wilwoods are great though.
oh moonlight! yeah- thats where I want to get mine too. hahah still debating if im getting the ktuner or just hold it off for a couple of months lol lmk how yours go!

nice nice- go for it! haha just realized i need to get my windows tinted- its been raining heaps this week, so probably first mod is a tint next week. hahah then again, melbourne weather can be a pain in the ass sometimes

davo97

First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic RS 2018
Country flag
oh moonlight! yeah- thats where I want to get mine too. hahah still debating if im getting the ktuner or just hold it off for a couple of months lol lmk how yours go!

nice nice- go for it! haha just realized i need to get my windows tinted- its been raining heaps this week, so probably first mod is a tint next week. hahah then again, melbourne weather can be a pain in the ass sometimes
The weather's good here in perth! I got my front windows tinted the same as the back. so 20% all around. It looks nice! yeah i'll be getting my ktuner early january. I've checked my ECU part number and they support it!

BL55D

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic RS
Country flag
The weather's good here in perth! I got my front windows tinted the same as the back. so 20% all around. It looks nice! yeah i'll be getting my ktuner early january. I've checked my ECU part number and they support it!
perth be perfect for that CAI

davo97

First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic RS 2018
Country flag
Honestly its everything you would want it to be the power gains are ridiculous !
Yeah man, I just joined the facebook page and seen your posts. Looks like i'll be treating myself!!

BL55D

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic RS
Country flag
happy new year! ooooh- excited for your ktuner?
Sponsored