OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
@Mishimoto you guys coming out with anything else for the civic SI anytime soon?
We do have plans for the SI actually, we just haven't had the time to get one in just yet. While we haven't been able to confirm it ourselves just yet, our 1.5T catch can does fit. Along with test fitting that, we're also going to do a fitting of our intercooler and piping once we have an SI in the shop, along with start on our intake. So, plenty on the to-do list ;)

Holy sheet! It's almost a reality!!!!
It's getting pretty close!

-Nick
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
any updates
They are pretty good at providing updates the moment they become available.
Lucky for you we have an update available! ;)

Honda Civic 10th gen Mishimoto's Type-R Direct Fit Catch Can R&D Thread 091917_NLT_CTR_BCC_WEB_3

Honda Civic 10th gen Mishimoto's Type-R Direct Fit Catch Can R&D Thread 091917_NLT_CTR_BCC_WEB_4

Our production sample of the red bracket just arrived at our facility, so naturally I broke out the camera. Also to give you guys a heads up, I'll be dropping a pre-sale link for this kit early next week, so keep your eyes peeled for that!

-Nick

jonnys_honda

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R #1288
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

091917_NLT_CTR_BCC_WEB_4.jpg

Our production sample of the red bracket just arrived at our facility, so naturally I broke out the camera. Also to give you guys a heads up, I'll be dropping a pre-sale link for this kit early next week, so keep your eyes peeled for that!

-Nick
jesus, take my monies :eek:

Froggie3kb

HondaProKevin.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.HondaProKevin.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR, S2000, RSX-S, Accord, CR-V
Country flag

-Nick
Heck yeah!

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
@Mishimoto please extrapolate what I heard on IG about this engine not being too bad for blow-by?

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
@Mishimoto please extrapolate what I heard on IG about this engine not being too bad for blow-by?
If you're referring to our latest post on our instagram, we caught about 8ml. in our initial 1000 mile test. While this might not seem like much, especially if you compare it to something like the EcoBoost engines, but on a brand new car that 8ml seems like much more. With a direct injected setup, the valves aren't consistently being doused with fuel that is typically loaded up with detergents to keep your internals clean. The little bit that we're catching now can easily build up over time, not to mention that as the piston-rings in the K20C1 age the amount of blow-by is only going to increase, so better to start catching the little bit we're seeing now ;)

Hope this helps, and let me know if you have any more questions!

-Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.