Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
Hey Guys!

I just wanted to bump the thread to let you know that the first post for this project is live over on our Engineering Blog!

Honda Civic 10th gen Mishimoto's Type-R Direct Fit Catch Can R&D Thread 071017_NLT_CTR_BCC_WEB_3

Yes, I'm going to be that guy starting out our blog posts talking about maintenance, but it's for a good reason. I know you guys know to change your oil, and check your blinker fluid, but there's always the looming presence of blow-by. Even the highly advanced K20C1 firing your FK8 around the track can still fall victim to this plague. Luckily for us, and as i mentioned before, we were able to get a hold of an owner in the area who was gracious enough to loan us his brand new CTR for a few days to get a jump start on a few projects, and we were able to send him off with one of our baffled catch cans on the car. Stay tuned for updates, since we will have results for you guys very shortly!

-Nick

metal_driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TSX (Euro-R mods), 2009 Acura TSX, 2008 MDX, 2011 Shelby GT500, 2018 Type R, 2020 MDX A-Spec
Country flag
Definitely interested. Have a catch can in the Shelby. Hopefully its black or maybe in a color option tho match the cars colour such as the one I have in my Shelby.

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
Definitely interested. Have a catch can in the Shelby. Hopefully its black or maybe in a color option tho match the cars colour such as the one I have in my Shelby.
Funny you should mention that, there are some ideas for color matching in the works. I'll have more details with the next blog update!

rydereclipse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R #889, 2016 Honda Odessey Touring Elite, 2017 Fiat 124 Spyder Lusso
Country flag

Status
Not open for further replies.