Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
Hey Guys!

I just wanted to bump this thread up to let you know that we have officially released this product! Those of you on the presale should be receiving shipping confirmation from us shortly. Also, if you got in early on the presale and paid via credit card, keep an eye out for an email to update your payment information as well. For your security, we only hold the credit card info for 30 days, so there's a chance some of you might need to input it again.

Thanks for foloowing along with our development, and feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns you might have!

-Nick

Steadyhands

First Name
Deez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Ordered mine April 10th and it should get to me by next Tuesday. Super excited to add this and my AFE exhaust installed.

Last edited:

Leetcivx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si
Country flag
Does anyone have a review on this? I am very interested, but would like to hear from someone who has purchased and installed this on their car.

Steadyhands

First Name
Deez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Ordered mine and it should get to me by next Tuesday. Super excited to add this and my AFE exhaust.
I came home from a work trip to find a box from Mishimoto. Unfortunately it wasnt the air intake. Checked the website and it was listed as shipped. Just got off a chat with Jacob from Mishimoto's Customer Service. The air intakes remain on back order for an additional two weeks. Im disappointed but still waiting for it-for now.

Steadyhands

First Name
Deez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Hey Guys!

I just wanted to bump this thread up to let you know that we have officially released this product! Those of you on the presale should be receiving shipping confirmation from us shortly. Also, if you got in early on the presale and paid via credit card, keep an eye out for an email to update your payment information as well. For your security, we only hold the credit card info for 30 days, so there's a chance some of you might need to input it again.

Thanks for foloowing along with our development, and feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns you might have!

-Nick
Hi Nick,

Hoping for a moonshot. I have been waiting since April 10th for my intake. I paid through paypal so my money was collected up front. I have been on the phone, email and chats with Phomma, Chris and Jake from customer service. They state the item remains on back order. Speaking with Chris yesterday he shared that inventory management is difficult because of stock in multiple warehouses and there is a struggle to combine the stock. This led me to think that the air intake may be in stock and the service team may be unaware. Is there anything that can be done to contact the warehouses to identify if my air intake is available. Im a fan and I joined Team Mishi because I appreciate your company's reputation. I emailed them yesterday and havent received a response regarding this request. Out of stock for nearly two months just doesnt sound logical.

Again, hoping for someone to pull a rabbit (or intake) out of a hat for me.

Warm regards,

Dave

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi Nick,

Hoping for a moonshot. I have been waiting since April 10th for my intake. I paid through paypal so my money was collected up front. I have been on the phone, email and chats with Phomma, Chris and Jake from customer service. They state the item remains on back order. Speaking with Chris yesterday he shared that inventory management is difficult because of stock in multiple warehouses and there is a struggle to combine the stock. This led me to think that the air intake may be in stock and the service team may be unaware. Is there anything that can be done to contact the warehouses to identify if my air intake is available. Im a fan and I joined Team Mishi because I appreciate your company's reputation. I emailed them yesterday and havent received a response regarding this request. Out of stock for nearly two months just doesnt sound logical.

Warm regards,

Dave
That sucks. Sounds like a refund is in order if nothing else.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
I came home from a work trip to find a box from Mishimoto. Unfortunately it wasnt the air intake. Checked the website and it was listed as shipped. Just got off a chat with Jacob from Mishimoto's Customer Service. The air intakes remain on back order for an additional two weeks. Im disappointed but still waiting for it-for now.
Hi Nick,

Warm regards,

Dave
Hey Dave!

I'm sorry to hear that! I'll shoot you a PM!

-Nick

Steadyhands

First Name
Deez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
That sucks. Sounds like a refund is in order if nothing else.
Its been offered. To the credit of Team Mishi's customer service, they did not avoid that subject.

Quick update: Nick and team from Mishimoto, have identified an opportunity. It wouldnt have come up had I not reached out here. Fingers crossed but I have a surge of optimism.

Dave

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to bump this thread and let you know that the 10th gen Si intake is now CARB certified under executive order # D-759-8. We are currently working on the stickers to be displayed in your engine bay, and will keep you in the loop once they're available!

-Nick

SFerrusco

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si (Ktuner, K&N Intake)
Country flag
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to bump this thread and let you know that the 10th gen Si intake is now CARB certified under executive order # D-759-8. We are currently working on the stickers to be displayed in your engine bay, and will keep you in the loop once they're available!

-Nick
Will it work with the ktuner TSP 1 stage tune?

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your patience and we apologize for any delay in getting back to you or responding to questions. The forums have been transferred from our production team to Customer Service for updates and questions and the process took a bit longer than expected, but we're back and happy to help!

The good news is that CARB stickers are available and ready to mail out! If you received a kit without one, please email us at [email protected] and we'll be able to help right away. So we have verification on our end for the certification, we will be looking for a few items so please have them ready to go when you reach out:

- A copy of your purchase information, such as Mishimoto.com order number, or a copy or screenshot of a vendor invoice or order confirmation.
- Photo of the intake (or another part if applicable) installed in the vehicle.
- The vehicle information from the VIN tag, located in the door frame of the car.
- Your current preferred mailing/shipping address.

Once we have your information on file, we'll let you know the order information for your sticker. These are stocked in our Nevada warehouse and usually mailed with USPS so once you receive the tracking on your order, you should usually see it in your mailbox in a day or two for California addresses.

If you have any other questions about the intakes or other parts, or if anything is giving you trouble, don't hesitate to send our team an email or give us a call at 302.762.4501.

Thanks,

Mishimoto CS.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.