Meat Hammer

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CBP Civic Type R #1464
Country flag
I really appreciate how Team Mishi DOES sweat the details, that little MAF housing looks great!

Keeping the MAF happy may very well be the most crucial element when upgrading the FK8’s intake, as evidenced by the CEL fiesta that plagued many running that other brand early on.

Last edited:

Ryden1315

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Soooooooo how many parts are involved Mishi ???? I want this bbbad

revin9k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
s2000
Country flag
NLT_6396.jpg

More to come very soon!

-Nick
Will you be testing the intake system now that tuning is available? Very interested in seeing results now that ktuner has found limitations in the MAF. Will you be doing this before release? Don’t want to go through the whole injen ordeal again.

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
Will you be testing the intake system now that tuning is available? Very interested in seeing results now that ktuner has found limitations in the MAF. Will you be doing this before release? Don’t want to go through the whole injen ordeal again.
We're actually planning on working with a well known tuner in the community, so stay tuned for updates ;)

-Nick

Onimusha

Oni R
First Name
Nevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type-R, 2018 Honda Clarity, 1988 Prelude Si
Country flag

Sully311

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR Black #601, 93 Rx7 Single Turbo
Country flag

MonkeyBoost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #680 CW, 2011 Mazdaspeed 3
Country flag
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to bump up the thread with an update!

So, a majority of the intake components are complete and we're expecting them to arrive here in Delaware in the next few weeks. Unfortunately, we did run into a shipping delay with the airbox, which is sadly going to move our release date back until late March or early April. We are doing everything that we can to speed up the process, so I'll make sure to keep you guys posted on any updates!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, guys, but I'll keep you in the loop!

-Nick
I already have pre-ordered, I just had a little hope that maybe they could tell us if they were getting anymore parts in. The last update was that they would start shipping in March...
You may have just missed it but they pushed back the shipping until late march or early april...see above.

J35W2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 supercharged Civic Si (sold), '06 Civic Si (sold) , '14 V6-6MT Accord Coupe (sold), '17 CTR #1637, '18 Civic LX Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Question for Mishi: I will be flashing my ECU with the KTuner V1.2 next week and am wondering if I should have any concerns about installing your intake now? I'm guessing that you have not tested your intake with the KTuner flash calibrations? Any advice you guys can give on this would be much appreciated.

MonkeyBoost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #680 CW, 2011 Mazdaspeed 3
Country flag
Question for Mishi: I will be flashing my ECU with the KTuner V1.2 next week and am wondering if I should have any concerns about installing your intake now? I'm guessing that you have not tested your intake with the KTuner flash calibrations? Any advice you guys can give on this would be much appreciated.
@Mishimoto Tagged them for you.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.