arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Just to add an option, I went with the Wagner Intercooler, with their piping on the stock turbo. IAT2 just stays 7-10 over ambient, even after a 0-220km/h acceleration (so ~30 seconds of full boost). What is more, it seems that it has very low pressure drop (even with piping / compared to 27WON) and I have noticed increased air flow at the same pressure level (MAP) which probably means the turbo works a little bit more efficiently (we all know we push the stock turbo beyond efficiency at times...)
Here is the EU site version but I know they have a shop in the US too : https://www.wagner-tuningshop.de/pr...r-kit-honda-civic-15vtec-turbo-200001114.html
The wagner kit is $890 w/piping from MAP :eek:

https://www.maperformance.com/produ...vic-fk7-1-5t-200001114?variant=29393154244678
Sponsored

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Im happy with mine. It was between a black mishimoto or Garrett. PRL has a logo on the front that i dont care for.

PRL ships naked, but comes with a stencil to add logo if you wanna

Jay_Tech

First Name
Jarrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I would pick either the PRL or 27Won intercooler. Both offer a nice sized intercooler core and the piping is a big step up in size. As for the mishimoto intercooler the piping isnt much bigger than stock. Personally I am leaning towards PRL because of those gorgeous billet end tanks. But I do really like the look of the black intercooler and piping 27Won offers

redcivic19x

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
I would pick either the PRL or 27Won intercooler. Both offer a nice sized intercooler core and the piping is a big step up in size. As for the mishimoto intercooler the piping isnt much bigger than stock. Personally I am leaning towards PRL because of those gorgeous billet end tanks. But I do really like the look of the black intercooler and piping 27Won offers
Also 27won has slightly larger charge pipes than PRL, though I’ve read that can be good and bad.

I loved the look of 27WON intercoooler, but unfortunately I’m too impatient and already got my tax money and went with PRLs intercooler and charge pipes because I didn’t want to wait until the end of April for them to be back in stock.

I will be pulling the trigger on W1 turbo though here pretty soon

MONK13

First Name
MIKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CIVIC Si
Country flag
Also 27won has slightly larger charge pipes than PRL, though I’ve read that can be good and bad.

I loved the look of 27WON intercoooler, but unfortunately I’m too impatient and already got my tax money and went with PRLs intercooler and charge pipes because I didn’t want to wait until the end of April for them to be back in stock.

I will be pulling the trigger on W1 turbo though here pretty soon
Congratulations!! You are just like the rest of us addicts: impatient and wanting a good "fix". :spaz:

Love my intercooler but didnt like my mechanics excuse for high cost to install, should have done it myself but... impatient. its a vicious circle..o_O

Think Im going to "self-quarantine" in my Si around the corner at 85mph for a while.... Enjoy

dt17

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback turbo 2017
Country flag
Just to add an option, I went with the Wagner Intercooler, with their piping on the stock turbo. IAT2 just stays 7-10 over ambient, even after a 0-220km/h acceleration (so ~30 seconds of full boost). What is more, it seems that it has very low pressure drop (even with piping / compared to 27WON) and I have noticed increased air flow at the same pressure level (MAP) which probably means the turbo works a little bit more efficiently (we all know we push the stock turbo beyond efficiency at times...)
Here is the EU site version but I know they have a shop in the US too : https://www.wagner-tuningshop.de/pr...r-kit-honda-civic-15vtec-turbo-200001114.html
Does the Wagner intercooler fits the stock charge pipes?
Sponsored